ratssss where are you 12/26/2004 09:05 PM CST
yea the rat situation in crossins is rediculous i haven't been able to fight a rat in crossins the last 4 times i been there but there's always someone with about 5 on them while 4 other rooms are occupied with 1 person standing there doing nothing cause there's no rats...do i really have to go to haven just to hunt some damn rat?
Re: ratssss where are you 12/26/2004 10:17 PM CST
Was there an announcement regarding the change? Did I miss it? Has a GM confirmed the Great Rat Die-Off of '04 was intentional?

Arcelebor

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
Re: ratssss where are you 12/27/2004 12:42 PM CST
::continues to slay rats one by one in the preemie lumber yard:: gen rate 5 per room, and two swarming rooms (5 per room)

~Brady, player of many.

It sounds great, but I think it could use a little more cow bell.
Re: ratssss where are you 12/30/2004 05:39 PM CST
>>Brady>>::continues to slay rats one by one in the preemie lumber yard:: gen rate 5 per room, and two swarming rooms (5 per room)

Which is fine if you're premium, but I imagine the majority of true newbies trying the game out for the first time wouldn't sign up to pay $40 a month for something they don't know anything about.

~Thilan

Also here: Guinness.
You let out a hearty cheer for Guinness!
You hug Guinness.
You exclaim, "I LOVE Guinness!"
Guinness grins.
> drink guinn
Say what?
Re: ratssss where are you 12/31/2004 12:59 AM CST
Have you tried the Close, aka sewer rats? It's typically less crowded and just as swarmy as the shipyard. You could also try black rats in the farmhouse just north of Crossing on the NTR.

~Fallen Hero