No violence 04/03/2012 03:23 PM CDT
So, it would stand to reason that if critters can spawn here and populate this room... one should be able to kill them. Is this intentional or rationalized in some way? If not, can it be changed. Just doesn't seem right to me personally. Maybe it's just been overlooked? The area was released what seems like ages ago.

[Northeast Vineyards]
Green grass and tufts of wildflowers blanket the southern exposure of the steep hill. Terraces cut into the hillside allow the grape vines to flourish on their trellises without risking the health of the workers who tend them. A path to the east wends its way through the lowest level of the terrace, while a steep climb downhill leads to the farmyard below. You also see a musk hog and a wood troll.
Obvious paths: east.
>att
There is no need for violence here.

* SPLAT! * You destroy the annoying thing!
Re: No violence 04/03/2012 06:55 PM CDT
I seem to remember an ancient bug with Banner or something, where rooms would get stuck perma-bannered?

Or maybe I'm thinking of town NPCs, blah.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: No violence 04/04/2012 01:40 AM CDT
>>So, it would stand to reason that if critters can spawn here and populate this room... one should be able to kill them. Is this intentional or rationalized in some way? If not, can it be changed. Just doesn't seem right to me personally. Maybe it's just been overlooked? The area was released what seems like ages ago.

Not intentional, and it's now fixed. If you find any more rooms like this, please remember to BUG while standing there!

GM Grejuva
Re: No violence 04/04/2012 07:49 AM CDT
Really didn't know if it was a BUG or not. Sorry about that, I do normally submit the report if I'm convinced of its buggy nature. I do know that some of the premium/normal shared hunting areas can be a little goofy at times. So decided to post here instead of ASSIST or BUG, hoping someone could tell me the proper procedure.

Thanks, G.

* SPLAT! * You destroy the annoying thing!