Stuck out? 02/20/2013 11:55 AM CST
If someone has fare for the ferry, but not for the skiff, or the return ferry ride, how exactly does one get off the island? I can't find a pawnshop, gem or pelt buyer, or a bank, and grave robbers only seem to drop gems. Plus they require over a hundred ranks.

Pants.
Re: Stuck out? 02/20/2013 01:18 PM CST
If you are an estate holder, its in the trader outpost building, through the oak doors (I think) inside the outpost.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Stuck out? 02/20/2013 01:18 PM CST
The estate holder bank that is.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Stuck out? 02/20/2013 04:53 PM CST

Steal it.
Re: Stuck out? 02/20/2013 05:40 PM CST
Man, when was the last time you saw someone on the island? I'd as soon ask for it. Quicker and easier.

I did actually find a gem shop I'd missed. It's up on top, not far from the thief guild.

Pants.
Re: Stuck out? 03/17/2013 11:28 AM CDT
>I did actually find a gem shop I'd missed. It's up on top, not far from the thief guild.

Wait what? Okay, before I drive myself batty, are you referring to the gem buyer in the premie area?
Re: Stuck out? 03/17/2013 12:23 PM CDT
I don't think it was a premium shop, but it might well have been. I glanced at the elanthipedia map, and it's gibberishly hard to read, so I can't point out where I went without going back out there. Genie's automapper had one listed though, and the genie map is easier/better to read.

Pants.
Re: Stuck out? 03/17/2013 12:58 PM CDT
Based on what Ucu said, yes, it is in the premium area. I do not think the premium area exists on the Elanthipedia map.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh