Bug - Aesry death mechanics 03/17/2011 06:05 AM CDT
I discovered this bug in TF. I was playing my ranger character and had the misfortune to die twice, while seeing whether I could handle a certain critter yet or not. <obviously - not> The first time I did a full depart, the second time I did a depart items.

Both times this left me wearing a unicorn robe in addition to my other apparel <the old depart left you naked, whereupon I can understand hodeierna wants you to not be naked.. :-)> which I discovered when I did a repair to my leathers and couldn't put my leathers on again, upon which i discovered I was wearing 2 unicorn robes at once. <You tap a flowing white robe embroidered with a rampant unicorn>. So, theoretically, if one doesn't get ones armor repaired and keeps on dying, you could end up wearing a few hundred robes at once.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Bug - Aesry death mechanics 03/17/2011 08:44 AM CDT
> So, theoretically, if one doesn't get ones armor repaired and keeps on dying, you could end up wearing a few hundred robes at once.

It's what all the well-dressed Aesryans are wearing!

- GM Dartenian

Though my soul may set in darkness it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night! - Sarah Williams