Currach's & Tethloren island 03/10/2012 10:28 PM CST
Soooo...

I know it's always been 'an event' to get out to the island. But, since the long haul climbs from the docks to the city were looked into, maybe the time it takes to row from a pier to the rock can be looked at too. Even if the rowing time was cut in half, I think it would still be enough for an introspective journey...:P

Also, it would be handy to let folks STUDY the currach's for the syntax on how to use them. Untie to get going, "row to" to get going, etc. There is a ROW HELP, but would be nice to tie in all the options for the currach with a single STUDY.

And, since I'm an empath and can't check it out (so it might already be possible), maybe you could fish while you're in the currach's, get some interesting fishies.

And finally, there are a ton of water rooms around the temple, maybe something could be added to them to make it worth the trip. Baby merrow's to hunt, some sort of leech-like creature for FA training, vary the skill for swimming so it fills some training gaps for the area, etc.

Kythryn
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain