Thank you 09/11/2003 03:37 PM CDT
I just want to express my extreme gratitude to GM Westryl for not only helping me out, but for also renewing my faith in GMs.

~Coine

"Walks are therapeutic, especially when taken by people that annoy me." - Coine
Thank you GM Antavian! 08/03/2004 10:44 PM CDT
>You have a tattoo of a Rakash family in moonskin on your left ankle. The transparently inked image of a smiling man cradles his arms around his tiny mate and their newborn cub, keeping them close, as tears flow from the woman?s eyes. Below the family is a lacey banner containing the words, ?Aizstavet girene?. A swirl of multi-colored butterflies encircles the couple, spiraling down from the knee to the ankle. ~GameMaster Antavian Giantwind

Immensely better! I still can't believe knee isn't a valid body part, but I love my tattoo now. Thank you!

>Bambina does a backflip!

>Bambina does a handstand!

>Bambina does a backwards somersault. Whee!
12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 12:30 AM CST
That sounds like an odd subject line, but it's true. Today is my wedding day.

As I sit here folding the last of these programs and thinking over all the speeches and thank you's from the rehearsal dinner tonight, I realize that I need to thank everyone here. I met my husband (soon to be in a couple of hours, that is!) here in the ranger guild years back and we've been happy ever since. Thank you Simutronics staff, past and present, who have created a world that intrigued us and kept us coming back for all these years. Your world gave us a common ground that stretched across the country and led from friendship to where we are today, getting married. I doubt I would have met Jeff had it not been for Dragonrealms. Thank you to all the players - you have added and contributed to our little text world, making it a place we've enjoyed. Because of all of you, I am the happiest woman in the world. We have enjoyed meeting many of you at conventions and get togethers and you make it even more interesting. Although things, like wedding plans, have kept us busy - we're still around (a bit less these days) but still the quiet folks in the background. Thank you. I love him more than words can say, and I'm with him all because of you.

Best wishes,
Christin, player of Waveshell and Alisya

Hale Waveshell, Dutrz ob Elun'd, Qwee ob de Perlz, n Rul'rz ob de Un'verbz!
- entitled by Palasix, made priceless by Boppum!

Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 03:11 AM CST
Congratulations. :)

~GameMaster Aurdun Smashfoot
Creature Development
Co-Champion of the Big Green Eating Machines

"Math bad, Ogre SMASH!"

"Remember, just because your bones are broken, doesn't mean they won't stop bullets from hitting me." ~Sarge
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 08:16 AM CST
Ooh, congratulations to the both of you! I can most certainly relate to your joy and thanks, as I too met my husband because of this game. It is so much fun to have this common ground to stand on, and we are so thankful to have found each other and all our friends through it. The two of you have always been worthy of the Cutest Couple at Con award, and I hope you have the happily ever after we've enjoyed since our own wedding two years ago. We hope to see you two at the next SimuCon so we can give proper congrats in the form of hugs and alcohol! ;)

Cheers to Mr. Village Idiot and his ADORABLE new wife! (We SO loved those shirts)

~ the other cute Cristin from 'Con, the player of Aavarine and Nabihle

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 09:52 AM CST
BTW...

http://www.lurksponge.com/simucon2005/originals/sat09.jpg

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 02:30 PM CST
Congrats! Yes, DR can be a very wonderful thing. I have quite a few beyond-the-computer friendships out of DR, as well as finding the love of my life because of DR. Elanthia has a way of making friends, I think, that last for many years. Have a wonderful honeymoon!

~Chris
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/03/2005 06:44 PM CST
Congratulations to you both! Hope your day is (was) very merry. :) May you have a wonderful life together.

You do make a cute couple!

~the player of a halfling, an elf and a human

"Don't bother mommy right now. She's busy fighting monsters."

"There is no absolute truth in the world for every group of people."
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/07/2005 03:41 AM CST
Yay! Congratulations, you guys! I knew it was coming up soon, but I wasn't sure exactly when.

Aw, man. I just realized, since I'm not going to Vegas and there is no Simu this year, I'm not going to have seen you guys for a year and a half :(

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/07/2005 10:30 AM CST
There's an UnofficialCon that might organize...check out the SimuCon forums (outside the DR forums). I hope something can get organized...

~Brady, player of Bounty Hunter Samus, Wayne Brady and M. Baiter of The Fallen

The shadowling exclaims, "Bogo!"
Looks like someone has BOGO on the brain...
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 12/11/2005 08:53 PM CST
I remember you two from the con this last year, and I agree that you're an adorable couple!

I also have to second the basic sentiment in your post.

Drex

Gyfford says, "Maulem your wife is giving me a headache."
Maulem says, "Well, at least I'm not th' only one she does that to then."
Re: 12/03/05 Thank you for my husband 01/10/2006 01:59 PM CST
Belated Congratulations on your wedding! I met my husband (of officially one year today!), back when DR was still on AOL, and will always cherish the times we had with each other, and everyone else who makes the game what it is. Good luck to the both of you :)
Thank you 11/15/2006 06:39 PM CST
The holiday spirit bit someone in the behind a little early this year.

Thanks, I appreciate it!
~Nora
____
>Working carefully, the orc raider tries to skin you, but barely manages to avoid sliding his own thumb off. With a muttered curse, he kicks your lifeless corpse in disgust.
Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 12:48 PM CDT
I'm not really sure where to post this.

I want to thank the person(s) who got me a fest ticket without saying anything to me.

I've asked my friends, and either none of them did it or they're being all ninja and not admitting to it. One of the problems of when someone doesn't admit to it, is I can't thank them properly and have to pseudo-embarrass them by making a forum post.

This year, (this month particularly) hasn't been a great one for me. I lost my job, and have had trouble finding decent work. Last week, I had my gall bladder removed after having been admitted to another ER at which time they declined to remove said inflamed gall bladder. On top of that, I'm living back in my old room at my parent's house (talk about weird) pending a divorce. I know to some of you it's going to be ZOMG TMI - but it's nothing I wouldn't share with anyone anyway.

So thank you, ticket ninja-fairy for making this month a little more awesome for me.

Jesika

__
Join us in sharing information!
http://community.livejournal.com/drbookoftales/
View my RPnerderiffic IC journal here!
http://ysselt-dr.livejournal.com/

It will cost you 248 TDPs to raise your Charisma from 99 to 100
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 12:52 PM CDT
See what happens when you go ninja. We get a tl:dr post with tmi. grrrr on you benevolence.

( We <3 our Ysselt )

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 12:56 PM CDT
Wow.

Whoever it was it was awesome on their part. Great job!
I'm sure you deserved it for being a good friend and not for having a bad month. Hope life gets better for you next month :D
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 01:26 PM CDT
Everybody loves Jes, so she deserves it. Thanks to whoever gave her it.

- Warrior of Virtue Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Crusader against the Innocent
Defender of All That is Wrong
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 02:43 PM CDT
>>Everybody loves Jes, so she deserves it. Thanks to whoever gave her it.

I second this sentiment.

SEND[Bramoir] Okay, you are all set, just make sure you use your name for the powers of good okay?
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 04:11 PM CDT
<<Everybody loves Jes, so she deserves it. >>

QFT.

Solomon

Fight me:
http://la-bubbita.mybrute.com
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 10/30/2009 08:23 PM CDT
I always like hearing about stuff like this. Warm fuzzies and all.

<<Last week, I had my gall bladder removed after having been admitted to another ER at which time they declined to remove said inflamed gall bladder.

Wow. I guess being Canadian makes me pretty naive to crappy stuff like this that happens in what some people call 'healthcare' systems. I didn't even think a sentence like this could be said. I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: Thank you ticket ninja-fairy! 11/01/2009 08:51 AM CST
That's awesome that someone(s) did that. Friends usually come through at the time you need it most.

Sending good thoughts your way, Jes.