Have Room for another 01/31/2004 04:57 PM CST
Emarori (female) and I (male) have a room reserved which is supposed to have 2 beds, and we could use another roommate to bring the cost down a bit. We have the room starting Wednesday and checking out Sunday. If anyone is interested, let me know at AIM=homer314152 or e-mail=mreason@engin.umich.edu

Apu
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 04:04 PM CST
This is probably not the right folder but when is Vegascon? And what would be the last day to register for it? Also I'd be willing to share a room just with no females, I'm married. It would just be me, I'm military and changing commands soon so will be off from February 17th to March 17th and entire month. I have always wanted to attend one of these gatherings and I can't think of a better time than now to do so.

Battle Rager Catullus
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 04:16 PM CST
Vegascon is March 3-5th. Onsite registration will be available until February 15th, after that you can just pay at the door.

Mia

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 04:38 PM CST
I'm curious I have never used my premium benefits been premium for 3 years with two accounts. I don't mean to be stingy but do us premium subscribers get a 10% off on events? I could hav sworn I remember something like that when I first became premium.

Ps: It's only 3 days long? I thought it was 5 days. Thanks for the info, it's greatly appreciated.

Battle Rager Catullus
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 04:50 PM CST
>>I don't mean to be stingy but do us premium subscribers get a 10% off on events? I could hav sworn I remember something like that when I first became premium.

You do get a discount on Simutronics events. But Vegascon is player run. Simutronics has been very supportive with it, but its not run by them. Premium or Regular, Platinum or TFer's, you're all equal with this event.

Mia

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 04:56 PM CST
Huh? player run event? What do you mean? I thought in these events the GM's attended. Would you please IM me at catallust if at all possible. My apologies for all the questions, hehe.

Battle Rager Catullus
Re: Have Room for another 01/01/2005 06:29 PM CST
>>Huh? player run event? What do you mean? I thought in these events the GM's attended. Would you please IM me at catallust if at all possible. My apologies for all the questions, hehe.

VegasCon is run and handled by players. Some GMs come, but it is purely on their own time, and any information we can get out of them is not as "official" as that dispersed at SimuCon.

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Kynevon's DR Links Page: http://kynevon.info
Mac OS X FE: http://www.play.net/software/warlock-info.asp
Amagaim's What to Hunt list: http://kynevon.info/What2Hunt.xls
"We're not lost. We're just geographically confused." Brian, KoDT
Re: Have Room for another 01/02/2005 11:45 AM CST
<<I have always wanted to attend one of these gatherings and I can't think of a better time than now to do so.

Heyo, Cat. Zurrus and I will be attending as well. Our first con also. Look forward to throwing back some drinks with ya.

Trebber
Re: Have Room for another 02/21/2006 11:33 PM CST
NO!
Trebber is going? THat's it, i'm not setting foot in the Sahara.

Re: Have Room for another 12/17/2009 06:02 PM CST
Hey Talinda, I'm looking for a roommate to cheapen the trip. It's my first con as well. I'm also military (if that matters). Hit me up on AIM: HrethgarDR.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.