Rock'n'drive. 11/13/2002 02:16 AM CST
Okay, I'm seriously considering going to VegasCon this year, though my planning is a bit belated.

With luck, I might be able to scrimp & save & put together a couple hundred for a plane ticket... but in all honesty, I doubt it.

SO! I'm looking for folks who might be driving this way. I'm in the Houston area. I have my own transportation, though it won't leave the state (or it will explode. Really.).

I play Tyler in DR. I'm intelligent, I have social skills and I'm all for a rock'n'drive all the way to Vegas.

If anyone is driving from/through this are to Las Vegas (Hegemonic - this means you) and can afford some room for another person, please let me know.

chris@phase2.net or n0ne@play.net

Thanks,
CR.
Re: Rock'n'drive. 11/13/2002 02:29 PM CST
>If anyone is driving from/through this are to Las Vegas (Hegemonic - this means you) and can afford some room for another person, please let me know.

Whoa, I'd love to drive. Problem is... getting the time off. I already have the whole week off, so could leave as early as the sunday before vegascon. hadn't put any thought into it yet. Plus if we drive I may have to go to Illinois to pick up another passenger... Ugh.. er.. maybe?

Hege

P.S. A late 80's buick century with plush red interior and those hubcaps with the buick logo, and a grill, and a hood ornament is the perfect ride for any occasion. <g>
Re: Rock'n'drive. 11/14/2002 03:46 PM CST
But you would have to take a couple days off aftre vegascon to drive back. I did the driving thing a couple of times. If I get the chance to go again, I definately will not be driving.

Arctuniol
Re: Rock'n'drive. 12/24/2002 03:19 PM CST
heh, as long as yer coming to Illinois Hege...snickers. Im trying to bring my brother with me to Vegas this year, Not sure if I can afford it or not, but would like to attempt to pull it off. Kid can drive, but cant rent a car for 6 more years. And the car we have, could get us out of Chicago..Maybesmirks.

Make sure someone has yer Keys again Hege, no drunken road trips!

Canten
Re: Rock'n'drive. 12/24/2002 05:11 PM CST
And Hege... Don't forget certain articles of clothing... ;)

Sulrin
Re: Rock'n'drive. 12/31/2002 07:40 PM CST
>heh, as long as yer coming to Illinois Hege

Daddy bought me plane tickets. =(

>Make sure someone has yer Keys again Hege, no drunken road trips!

I'm a social drunk. =P And Major should have FINALLY gotten his cowboy hat, I fully expect him to be sporting it at the next convention he goes to. I'll also have no car, so no keys. =)

Hege
Re: Rock'n'drive. 12/31/2002 07:40 PM CST
>And Hege... Don't forget certain articles of clothing... ;)

>Sulrin

You suck. =P