Siege: Titan Wars 08/07/2017 01:55 PM CDT
Lyneya showed this game to us at SimuCon (partially because we were harassing her about ignoring calls). It's Simu's new mobile game, and Lyneya betrayed us to join the GemStone Clan! So I've started a DragonRealms Clan!

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Siege: Titan Wars 08/07/2017 03:03 PM CDT
It's not a particularly good sign when the person running the game joins the clan for a competitor product :p
Re: Siege: Titan Wars 08/07/2017 03:37 PM CDT
Huh, I follow mobile games pretty steadily and I didn't even know that this was a Simutronics product. Game Alliance and Tiltingpoint seem to be getting more billing (as publishers?), which I think highlights just how complex the game development industry is.

Here's a small review: http://toucharcade.com/2017/07/06/siege-titan-wars-is-a-fun-mashup-of-tons-of-game-mechanics-that-work-well-on-mobile/

Fun.

Nikpack
Re: Siege: Titan Wars 08/08/2017 11:27 AM CDT
To be fair, she got early access with Wyrom and Wyrom set up the Clan to advertise to GS players.

It is a fun game, IMO. It's kind of like mobile LoL or DotA, but 1v1 and one lane. I'm not sure if either of those games have towers, but Siege adds in two towers before your base.

You win shields by destroying towers, and you win the round if you destroy their towers and their base. If no base has been destroyed, the player who won the most shields after four minutes wins. If there's a tie, you enter sudden death, a one minute period where the next shield wins, otherwise you end in a draw at the end of the minute.

Outside of the actual game, you open chests (gained free over time, or by winning matches) to get cards to level up your minions and spells so they do more damage.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.