A fellow Player in need-Heartsfyre 05/18/2016 01:44 AM CDT
Heya folks, some of you know Heartsfyre, some may even know she lives down just north of Houston. A few weeks ago we had mega-flooding here, and if it wasn't the worst the city ever had it sure was close. I just got back in touch with her a couple of days ago.

Well her house was flooded with 14-inches of water when Lake Conroe opened their flood gates. She and her family had be rescued by boat to get out. A double whammy soon to follow, when they filed an insurance claim they found out that their mortgage holder did not pay their house insurance like they were supposed to. So now stuck they had to go back to a house growing mold and mildew, as they didn't have anywhere else to go. Her elderly parents keep getting sick with pneumonia and she not all that well of either just from being there. So I ask if anyone can help, a go fund me page has been setup for them. https://www.gofundme.com/24ed8q4 Re-tweet and share.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: A fellow Player in need-Heartsfyre 05/19/2016 11:21 PM CDT
Sorry to hear about this. Did what I could and posted on Twitter.

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: A fellow Player in need-Heartsfyre 05/20/2016 06:52 AM CDT
Thank you Lennon, anything really does help. I shall send even more people your way for forging and the like. Best wishes and eternal thanks.

Heartsfyre Gothsoul
Re: A fellow Player in need-Heartsfyre 05/20/2016 07:21 AM CDT
>Thank you Lennon, anything really does help. I shall send even more people your way for forging and the like. Best wishes and eternal thanks.

Aha! This is just a big ad campaign for you two!

No, I'm joking there. Sorry for all the misery Heart.