The NCAA Pregame VIP party was hot. 04/05/2016 02:37 PM CDT

I was at the NCAA Pregame VIP party, as a server, and i got within 3 feet of Shaq and Kareem, and spoke with Elvin Hayes (briefly). Good weekend! :D

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: The NCAA Pregame VIP party was hot. 04/05/2016 04:03 PM CDT
I had no appreciation for how tall Shaq is until he got in the ring at Wrestlemania Sunday and made The Big Show just look like The Show.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: The NCAA Pregame VIP party was hot. 04/05/2016 08:13 PM CDT
<<I had no appreciation for how tall Shaq is until he got in the ring at Wrestlemania Sunday and made The Big Show just look like The Show.

Well put.

Nikpack
Re: The NCAA Pregame VIP party was hot. 04/06/2016 12:19 AM CDT

Yea, that height is no joke. Literally towered over everyone except Elvin Hayes who could at least look him face to face!

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.