Happy Holidays 12/21/2005 11:13 AM CST
To my brothers (and sisters) in arms who are unable to be home this Christmas, know that you are not forgotten. I'm lucky enough to be home this year for Christmas, but I know many of us who won't be.

To those of you overseas, or simply unable to get leave - Merry Christmas, my friends.

V/r
MMFA(su) Goodale, M.J. USN

You are wearing a leather cuff embroidered with the words "No Ranger stands alone."
Happy Holidays, folks 12/23/2009 06:36 PM CST
To everyone-

Happy Holidays!

To the men and women who serve, especially those who can't be home for the holidays-

Thanks folks, for what you do. I've been there, missed holidays because I was overseas. It's not what I do now (thank god for a desk job, after 5 years at sea!) but I still say thank you. Without you guys at sea, I couldn't be on shore right now.

Thank you all, for what you do.

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Happy Holidays, folks 12/24/2009 08:06 AM CST
Big Salute to all my brothers and sisters server in Iraq... May your holiday be an uneventful one and the only explosions you see are those of fireworks on base. I also spent my fair share of time over in the sand pit.

CPL USMC Intelligence Analyst with 2nd Bn 6th Mar now serving in the wonderful IRR!
Re: Happy Holidays, folks 04/08/2010 09:33 AM CDT
Aww thanks pal.

- Korsik

Open your eyes, I see. My eyes are open.