Attention Portlanders! 06/11/2013 12:10 PM CDT
I know we've got a few Portlanders here in Elanthia, so I'm going to use this board for a shameless plug. Here goes:

I've been working in the theatre scene as a costumer for four or five years now, and I just got my first directing gig in town! It's a staged reading being produced by Fuse Theatre Ensemble for their OUTwright Theatre Festival (it has a page on the Facebook, and Oregon Live did an article on it). The festival is an opportunity to stage original works by members of the LGBTQ community. My show is called Harmony, by Randy Wyatt, and it's about a family and their evangelical church community dealing with myriad issues, including faith, sexuality, domestic abuse, gossip mongering, etc. At heart, it's a show about a community falling apart through differences in belief and miscommunication.

If this sounds like something any of you would be interested in seeing, the only performance is tomorrow night (the 12th of June) at 7:30 at Theatre Theatre! on 34th and Belmont (across from the Avalon). It's only $5 to see the show, and not only would I love the support and the butts in the seats, it'd also be fun to get the opportunity to meet anyone else in town who plays this game we all love.

If anyone does show up, PLEASE introduce yourselves to me after the show or at intermission! I'll be pretty easy to spot - I will most likely be the tallest person there, relatively thin, with glasses.

That is all! Thanks for reading!
Re: Attention Portlanders! 11/03/2013 03:02 PM CST
I just found this thread, about west coasters.

We are in Redmond, we frequent Portland and the Valley do you have any up coming shows that are putting on?

~~The Riverhaven Warden scans the area with a watchful eye.
The Warden stares intently at you for a long moment. Soon thereafter, the Warden's gaze moves on, you seem to have evaded notice for the moment.~~