We want more 04/24/2008 10:12 PM CDT
We want more, I know there are more of you out there. We are not done yet. If you are hesitant don't be. I have not killed anyone yet from my cooking, a half a person in the hospital, the other half end up on the grill.....erm...never mind...

There is people coming from both my work and my girlfriends work. So a good combonation of DR and Non-DR. Basically eat drink and be merry. I do make a mean BBQ, we might even have a Dwarf, just ask Falkonis and Jrendel(The Original)...just be careful he does bite.

Back by popular demand I will be doing the Bay Area DR BBQs again. Here are the rules.

1. Bring Beer, Wine, or whatever spirits you like. Everyone pitches in. We will most likely be providing a decent amount ourselves. You must be 21 to partake in the spirits and are by no means forced to drink it, no ands/ifs/ors/buts about it.(depending on how many attend, keg may be provided just got word about that). Bring special soda or juice you may prefer, generally we buy diet everything and will have some of that available.

2. Bring side dish of your liking or desert. This helps with providing different fare for different people.

3. Make sure you RSVP-Address Provided after RSVP.

4. If you drink too much you are crashing on the couch. This is non-negotiable and those that attempt to violate it will be dealt with extremely harshly. I take this very seriously. Everyone may know me as a problematic character in game but in RL different story, and we always want everyone to be safe.

5. Lap tops desktops can be brought for Wireless Gaming- WII/Xbox/Game Cube available. Possibly dart board if I get it up and running by then. Garage is still a bit torn apart.

6. GMs are also welcome to come but you will be forced into slavery as if you were working on DR. Ok just kidding no slavery, but you are welcome to come as well.

7. You don't need to play DR to attend, former players, friends of players are welcome to attend. There will most likely be others not part of the game attending.

8. Kids are welcome, although my 6 year old will not be in attendance but I have plenty of toys a screened in play room with plenty of toys for all ages.

9. If you have any food allergies I need to be informed about them prior so I can make sure I keep food seperated. If you are vegetarian let me know, I will have boca burgers and other veggies available. Unfortunately the garden isn't producing yet maybe towards end of summer we will have fresh veggies.

10. Out of towners are welcome accomodations will be first come first serve basis and I don't have a huge house but can hold about 5 to 10 in the spare room and front room with air beds.

11. We do have 3 cats and two dogs, so if you are allergic to animals please bring allergy medicine. The dogs are not small dogs but are both friendly no need to fear them. If you are scared of dogs I am sorry about that, maybe a day with mine and you will change your view.

12. Most important everyone is expected to have a good time. Do not worry about making a spectacle of yourself when you are drunk it happens just no fighting and respect all cultures, races, creeds, sexes.

The first of these will take place on May 10th from 1 pm until well whenever, and have been known to last well after midnight, food will continue to flow until we are out and the party continues to go. I generally will be BBQuin from around 10 am until about 6pm and beyond on one or two BBQs depending on the amount of attendees, volunteers to help are welcome to come early for set up, food prep and other help. General fair is Hot Wings(generally several phases of hot so be prepared), Ribs both pork and beef, tri-tip and chicken if anyone wants something special bring it and I can cook it. Food will be combo, smoke and BBQ.

Let us know if you have any special needs so we can do what we can to make you comfortable.

If you wish to attend please RSVP to arctuniol@gmail.com or tapalaga@gmail.com. Bay Area BBQ as the subject.

Ryan/Arctuniol

Arctuniol

Knowledge is like manure, it's only good when spread.