Let it snow 11/28/2006 08:57 AM CST
Ok, Ive been in Seattle 6 years now and so far Ive only seen one real snow storm, what happened last night cant be called a snow storm. its black ice. I just walked 1 block to goto 7-11 and the number of idiots trying to race up the hill on ice is astounding. Gave me a good chuckle. I needed it today.

Robert
Re: Let it snow 11/28/2006 11:56 AM CST
>number of idiots trying to race up the hill on ice is astounding.

It's an interesting situation for us pizza drivers, let me tell you.

-Durnil
Re: Let it snow 11/28/2006 01:07 PM CST
Hey Durnil, lemme know how much fun it is driving up the hill on 65th. Thats where I saw the most people screwing up.

Robert
Re: Let it snow 11/28/2006 02:07 PM CST
Street lights in Seattle scare me. Went there for a visit once and the idiot driving me kept running lights and almost hitting people trying to cross the street because you're lights are hidden on the street corners, not over the intersection. I can't imagine having a visit like that with ice thrown into the mix for fun...

River

Hello, my name is xxxx and I'm here for the meeting of Scripters Anonymous.
Re: Let it snow 11/28/2006 04:09 PM CST
>are hidden on the street corners, not over the intersection.

Maybe downtown, but up north where I live they're right over the intersection.

>Hey Durnil, lemme know how much fun it is driving up the hill on 65th.

Not a chance in the world that I'm touching 65th or 70th. If somebody down on that side of the world wants pizza and doesn't want to pay for Pagliacci, they're waiting for me to take the long way along Sand Point that doesn't involve any hills that are deadly when it's dry.

-Durnil
Re: Let it snow 11/29/2006 12:39 AM CST
>>they're waiting for me to take the long way along Sand Point that doesn't involve any hills that are deadly when it's dry.

wheres your sense of adventure? ::grin::

Robert