So Cal 09/23/2004 06:38 PM CDT
Hey everyone. Just moved from Ventura COunty to Miracle Mile district; a block south of the La Brea Tar Pits. Anyone around?

NIck, player of Durt

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: So Cal 10/06/2004 01:10 PM CDT
Hey Nick,

I work in Downtown LA, but live in Long Beach now. There's a few folks that live in Southern California. We had a get together a year ago, and I will probably try to plan something again soon.

By the way, I have pictures from the gathering at my desk I'd like to have someone post if they can. Let me know.

Woodcubb of Ilithi
Re: So Cal 10/09/2004 05:09 PM CDT
We (my wife and I) are managing an apartment building up here so we're staying here (FAirfax and Wilshire) but I'll be going to CSU LOng Beach next fall. They have a great art program, and offer a biomedical illustration certificate program which is perfect for me. So I'll be spending lots of time in the LBC :) I'd be interested in hitting up any get together.
Nick, player of Durt

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: So Cal 10/09/2004 05:10 PM CDT
I've seen you, Woodcubb, in Haven - any other Havenites live around the area?

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
So Cal gathering 12/14/2005 01:46 PM CST
What happened to all the talk of a so cal gathering? Id be happy with jsut a few of us having a cup of coffee discusing nd debating things personally...but a beer would be nice too. I live in Chino Hills, so im pretty central to just baotu everything in so cal.
Re: So Cal gathering 12/14/2005 06:46 PM CST
I live in North Hollywood and there are some nice coffee places and pubs in the NoHo Arts district we could all meet at if some are interested and location is ok.

Klurn
Re: So Cal gathering 12/14/2005 11:17 PM CST
I'm stationed at Naval Station San Diego and would love to get together with other players. though i'd have a hell of a time figuring out how to get to any gatherings.