Hi 06/26/2004 08:11 PM CDT
Anyone live near Sacramento. From all the posts i've read everyone seems to be in the bay area.

Holy Mage Dannrik

Ssra utters a few harsh words in a guttural tongue!

Ssra gestures at you.
An instant rush of black and blue fire explodes into being, consuming Ssra's outstretched limbs and turning them into ash!
Re: Hi 06/27/2004 09:18 PM CDT
I'm not in Sac but you're as close to me as the bay area is. I'm in the Sonora area but on occasion I find myself in Sac.
-Grid
Re: Hi 06/28/2004 03:59 AM CDT
>I'm not in Sac but you're as close to me as the bay area is. I'm in the Sonora area but on occasion I find myself in Sac.<

thats cool

Holy Mage Dannrik
Ssra utters a few harsh words in a guttural tongue!

Ssra gestures at you.
An instant rush of black and blue fire explodes into being, consuming Ssra's outstretched limbs and turning them into ash!
Re: Hi 06/28/2004 04:23 PM CDT
I'm in Sacramento :)

~Azimee Ta'Shiza
~Gypsy Songbird
~Tinbird In Training

An in-character look at plat:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/azimee/
Re: Hi 06/28/2004 04:56 PM CDT
There's a couple peeps up in sac.

Yaunie a barb
Arrys is up that ways and i think Qreyq also

Da Not So Madd Webba

You might as well pay attention since your ass can't afford free speech
I?m taking back the nice and putting on the angry face

I was all for the revolution, till i found out it was contigent on corporate sponsorship
Re: Hi 06/28/2004 05:00 PM CDT
I used to be! Kinda miss it. Kinda don't. Livin in Seattle now. Will take the rain for the summers here over the summers in Sac any day.

~Tykyra~

Vorclaf says to Raenilar, "Are you waiting for an invitation to be seated, or do you wish to conquer it first."
Posts Hidden 11/18/2005 12:03 AM CST
Some posts were hidden.

Please email any questions to me (MOD-Lirionic@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net). Thank you.

-Lirionic
Post Hidden 04/06/2006 03:56 PM CDT
A post was hidden.

Thanks,

Wixs

With any further questions, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).
Re: Post Hidden 04/09/2006 08:31 PM CDT
And for once it's not my fault... is it?

-- Toldorf GurKct, melee Kcontortionist

Sarikei says, "stop"
Darkgaze nods.
DEAD>
You exclaim, "Hammer time!"