SoCal 01/07/2003 08:54 PM CST
So when's the SoCal gathering?

I'd like to go to one before I fulfill one of my resolution this year.
Re: SoCal 01/08/2003 05:04 PM CST
Good question, I'm in San Diego, I know Azogabadul is down here too.

Genneron
Re: SoCal 01/08/2003 10:28 PM CST
>Good question, I'm in San Diego, I know Azogabadul is down here too.

Well, I was actually referring to LA area, unless you're one of those people who don't mind travelling the distance. Though I guess San Diego is more south.. <g>
Re: SoCal 01/09/2003 08:01 PM CST
I'm in Bakersfield, although I guess technically that makes me central california (for the state fair anyway) I'm close enough to southern california to consider myself southern california though I know many of you would probably cringe at the idea of including Bakersfield in your territory.
Re: SoCal 01/10/2003 02:01 PM CST
>I'm in Bakersfield, although I guess technically that makes me central california (for the state fair anyway) I'm close enough to southern california to consider myself southern california though I know many of you would probably cringe at the idea of including Bakersfield in your territory

Everyone cringes at the thought of including bakersfield in their area;).

Arrys
Re: SoCal 01/10/2003 03:02 PM CST
<<Everyone cringes at the thought of including bakersfield in their area;).>>

Everyone Cringes at the thought of Bakersfield period.

Arctuniol

"In an open world, Who needs windows or gates?"
Re: SoCal 01/11/2003 07:47 AM CST

Sorry for the late response! I'm over in University of Southern California. And hardly anything happens in the Los Angeles area! :;flaps:: So count me in! Even though I...don't have a car....or really know how to use the bus systems all that well -_- I'll figure something out!

-Fillia
Re: SoCal 01/11/2003 03:19 PM CST
Wait Fillia your from the University of Spoiled Children? Remind me to taunt you about that later...

-Reedie Mozzik
Re: SoCal 01/12/2003 01:35 AM CST

::babbles something::

Yes, there are a ton of kids with these great entertainment systems and biiiig screen TVs, but I'm (unfortunatly) not one of them! :;shakes her fist:: Oh how I wish. It'd be great to play DDR on a big screen tv -_- Instead I get stuck with really small ones with bad pictures, and then the arrows blend in with the background, and then I mess up and curse and people look at me strangely ::cough::

~Fillia
Re: SoCal 02/12/2003 06:02 PM CST
Okay so this is a month behind.. feh, just checked this board for the first time. Anyway.. thought you were East Coast Fillia? Now I'm all confoozled..

~Cayene.. who used to be east coast but is now west coast. <g>
Re: SoCal 02/14/2003 02:08 PM CST

I moved out to the west coast near the end of August for school...so I'm kinda east and west coast ::grins:: Just not at the same time.

And I think we should all meet at Little Tokyo! Then I can actually be there and we can eat sushi and have fun ::hums::

~Fillia
Re: SoCal 02/15/2003 03:13 PM CST
I have no idea what or where a little tokyo is. I know how to get to my house and the navy bases in San Diego and that's about it. I spend as little time in San Diego as possible because I love livin' in the mountains!

Cay
Hey Gang -- You SoCal Local 'n' Hostile Types 06/01/2006 05:07 AM CDT
We need to have a beach bash in SoCal. I vote we take over like Leo Carillo or Zuma or, better yet, Manhattan Beach. I'm in the mood to pull a huge, Harry-Anderson style 'Hello, sucker!' prank on some Valley Girls. Just show up and play a mind game or three that you heard on NPR.

Boy I need to move to O.C. But it'll nevah happen, baby.

We need victims, people, victims!

Yes, I stole this from Dulci.

>"We do not care if you or your character is gay, straight, asexual, gelatious, nougat filled, or covered in a hard candy shell." --Solomon
Re: Hey Gang -- You SoCal Local 'n' Hostile Types 06/07/2006 03:28 AM CDT
I use to love Zuma beach!