CO Renaissance Festival 05/26/2007 03:05 AM CDT
Hey guys! In case you weren't aware, the CO Renaissance Festival is starting in two weeks. Weekends June 9th- July 29th

Here's the website:

http://www.coloradorenaissance.com/

I've never been to this faire (only been in CO for 6 months or so), and I wasn't sure if players around here usually do a get-together. But thought I'd at least post a reminder for everyone :)

~Leah
Re: CO Renaissance Festival 05/26/2007 05:31 PM CDT
I don't know many of the other players in the area, but I generally go to the faire. Unfortunately, this year I will be unable to attend as it starts the weekend after I leave the country.

Elemancer Opieus, Journeyman Warrior Mage of Elanthia
>Who planned and orchestrated all of this?
>Robot Ninja Pirates.
>We can do even better than this.
>Vampire Zombie Robot Ninja Nazi
Re: CO Renaissance Festival 05/26/2007 07:13 PM CDT
Well I -suppose- going out of the country is a decent excuse to miss it...

~Leah
Re: CO Renaissance Festival 05/27/2007 01:46 AM CDT
Far as I know no one has gotten a group together for it. I don't generally go anymore. After working it all summer, every weekend for the duration, camping down there, for several summers, it sort of got old.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: CO Renaissance Festival 05/28/2007 09:01 PM CDT
I was thinking about trying to make it down there if work permits and the willingness to make that horrid drive doesn't completely leave me... been a couple years since I have gone. We will see when the time is a little closer.

Player of a recluse.