Looking for some people to hang out with 03/01/2006 12:37 PM CST
Heya everyone, I don't get a chance to play real often, but I'd be interested in finding some people in the denver area that play to perhaps hang out with, you know, beer, and ren fairs, that type of thing. Anyway if your interested or even just want to play IG with me, Barovia's the name, and my e-mail address is coloradoairsoft@comcast.net Talk to you all later.
Re: Looking for some people to hang out with 03/18/2006 03:29 PM CST
There's quit a few people who live in the Denver Metro area that play. The problem is getting them to get together. It's happened once in the past 4 years if I remember right and that was just 4 of us. Trebber, Algion, myself being Tercsyn, coughAutumnskyecough, some friend of Trebber's who's a pally, and quite a few more play from Denver.

~Terc~

"Look at the bright side. It could have been Tercsyn instead of Drongol." - Solomon

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. " - Sir Winston Churchill
Re: Looking for some people to hang out with 03/20/2006 09:05 AM CST
I'm from the northern front range. If a get together is planned it may be worth my time to drive the 8 hours. Any excuse to get away and go home.

Ranger Dragamar, Toxophilite