In town for a visit! 11/21/2005 09:48 PM CST
I'll be in Arvada (not too far outside Denver) from the 16th of Dec. to the 26th of Dec. I will be getting together with at least one DR person out that way, anyone else intrested in grabbing dinner or something?

~Blood Wraith Elec, Elitist of Elanthia, an Elven Face Shooter

~I WILL RUIN THIS HOUSE WITH MY ANGER! -Master Shake

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: In town for a visit! 11/21/2005 09:52 PM CST
Sure. Let's do coffee or something. I won't know my exact nights off for that period of time until pretty much when that period of time comes, but I'm sure we can arrange something.

Amagaim; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Re: In town for a visit! 11/21/2005 09:55 PM CST
Right on. Would be good to meet you IRL. It's even been a while since I've seen you IG and hired you and Shad out as my Box insurance LOL.

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 11:04 AM CST
Sweet. I would be up for a lunchtime get together on a Monday. I meet with my PhD committee in Boulder that morning. Let me know.

Trebber

Your mech lore ranks could care less if the paper is blue or plain.

GM XXXXXX "Well, we can't please everyone."

You say, "True, but that is no reason not to try."
Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 11:35 AM CST
Trebber, yer getting a PhD or yer therapy is only efficacious when there are 5 PhDs in your sessions? Or, even worse, are you in a psych unit and need to go before a committee before they discharge you?

If its the first thing, what are you studying?

:oP Ragran
Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 11:37 AM CST
<<what are you studying?

Astronautical Engineering with research focus on attitude control of small satellites with flexible appendages.

Trebber

Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 12:03 PM CST
Hey, let's keep the appendages out of it. This is a family board.

~Dulcinia

Raising teenagers is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

[Meerc] "People are irritatesome..."
Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 01:10 PM CST
Astrology is cool! You must be smaht.

Oh wait, you said astronautical engineering. You must be REALLY smaht! Thank God there are people with brains like yers. If it were left to people like me we'd be up the creek.

Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 03:39 PM CST
>>>Astronautical Engineering with research focus on attitude control of small satellites with flexible appendages.

C'mon, it's not rocket science we're talking about here!

Okay, so maybe it is.

Amagaim; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Re: In town for a visit! 11/22/2005 06:05 PM CST
Right on, so far we are looking at Trebber, Amagaim, probobly Algion as well, anyone else up for a meal or drink or something or both?

Re: In town for a visit! 11/23/2005 05:05 AM CST
I will be shackled in the salt mines around lunch time on Monday. Drink some coffee for me in rememberance.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: In town for a visit! 11/23/2005 07:43 AM CST
I've decided to fly in. I'll arriving at DEN (Denver International Airport) at 7am. I'm staying at the Hotel Monaco Denver, and plan to stay only the day. The reason for the trip is to traffic contraban, so associating with me will likely get you arrested or killed; but so what, right? Oddly enough it will all be packed in coffee! So after my "business" is complete, there should be ample coffee for everyone. Well, that is if i am able to withdraw from negotiations without any holes in my person.

Anyways...see ya then!

Re: In town for a visit! 11/23/2005 07:52 AM CST
I'll actually be home (Fort Collins/Loveland) around that time and would be up for something. Anytime during the 16th to the 21st or so would definitely work.

Dragamar
Re: In town for a visit! 11/23/2005 07:10 PM CST
>research focus on attitude control of small satellites with flexible appendages.

So you're the one that sends them to their room when they start bickering?

Thanks,

Wixs

With any further questions, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).
Re: In town for a visit! 11/23/2005 08:17 PM CST
<<So you're the one that sends them to their room when they start bickering?

Sure

Trebber

Re: In town for a visit! 11/26/2005 05:01 PM CST
So what days would be best? I should be good to go any time I am there. My IM is Mrhankeyil

Re: In town for a visit! 11/26/2005 05:13 PM CST
I'm down for whatever... Elec knows how to get ahold of me so we should hit up a bar or something, I can be reached at MagusMedi and Elec has my cell # if i'm not around.

Evasion Junkie Algion
Re: In town for a visit! 12/11/2005 06:28 AM CST
The police have been notified of the pending visit and proper stakeout teams are in place. We don't like yer kind coming to town. I won't be back to town till around the 20th depending how long it takes us to get from Chantilly VA.

I just wanna know how much time Ragran spends on the Simu boards because he's posted in EVERY folder that I've looked in. It's bad enough harrassing him and taunting him IG as he attempts to harrass and taunt. But now we're forced to harrass and taunt him on the boards as he attempts to harrass and taunt.

~Terc~

"Look at the bright side. It could have been Tercsyn instead of Drongol." - Solomon

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. " - Sir Winston Churchill
Re: In town for a visit! 12/14/2005 01:54 PM CST
So has anyone done any deciding on where we'll meet up? And when?

I don't get paid until the 19th, so my participation won't be happening until after that point in time.

Personally, I'd like to get together at the Wynkoop, but I don't know if we have any under-21's in the audience.

Amagaim; the player of,

AAAAARGH!!!!

Bad ... gothic ... LiveJournal poetry ...
sucking out ... will to ... live! Making me ...
talk ... like ... William Shatner!

--- http://www.bluecrashkit.com
Re: In town for a visit! 12/14/2005 02:00 PM CST
I will not be able to attend after the 19th until the new year. But don't let that deter anyone from getting together.

Trebber

Re: In town for a visit! 12/14/2005 02:03 PM CST
Well, I'll be around from the 16th through the 22nd. My time is starting to fill up with plans. So if I can make it whenever you all plan it I will.

AIM: Dragamar81

Dragamar
Re: In town for a visit! 12/14/2005 02:19 PM CST
Get a hold of me on IM at Mrhankeyil and I'll give you all a way to get in touch with Algion. His computer is down right now. He'll be the one to orginize things because I'm not from there. So, hit me up on IM.

Re: In town for a visit! 12/14/2005 10:14 PM CST
oooo Did someone say Wynkoop? (drools)

Xand
Re: In town for a visit! 12/15/2005 10:05 AM CST
Alrighty, anyone up for meeting for lunch at Wynkoop this coming Monday (19 Dec)?

I should be able to show up around 1:30ish for a couple hours.

Trebber

Re: In town for a visit! 12/15/2005 04:30 PM CST
Shoot me an IM at Mrhankeyil and I'll get you in touch with Algion whose computer is down. He will pretty much be my connection around town.

Re: In town for a visit! 12/16/2005 01:43 PM CST
Heading out in another hour and a half. Prepare your selves Colorado.

Re: In town for a visit! 12/16/2005 07:02 PM CST
HAH I WIN VS. THE VIRUS

Evasion Junkie Algion
Re: In town for a visit! 12/16/2005 08:23 PM CST
Congrats!

I will give you a call tomorrow.

Trebber

Re: In town for a visit! 12/16/2005 08:40 PM CST
Alrighty, hit me up.

Anyone else around here that needs my number so we can get something together can leave a message here... or just ask Trebber or Amagaim.

No clue when my AIM will be reinstalled so this will be the best way to get ahold of me for awhile... stupid 30 backup CD's.

Evasion Junkie Algion