Hey 03/24/2005 03:51 PM CST
Finally gettin around to THESE forums for once in my years of playing... nice to see so many pats and sox fans though... god knows theyre's none at my school... and one can never be championshiped out to bring up that oldr post... anyway, I'm the Player of Deagar, From Ma. names Rich, wassup Northeastern people?

Rich, Player of Deagar
Re: Hey 03/24/2005 05:52 PM CST
<<
Finally gettin around to THESE forums for once in my years of playing... nice to see so many pats and sox fans though... god knows theyre's none at my school... and one can never be championshiped out to bring up that oldr post... anyway, I'm the Player of Deagar, From Ma. names Rich, wassup Northeastern people?
>>

Not a Sox fan...Though you do have Christine, Jonathan, Dave, Marc, and Shannon on your side.

But always nice to hear about more people in the NE area. The group actually hasn't gotten together in a very long time. But now with warm weather coming (yah for 51 degrees tomarrow), we might have to all plan something again.

Tom
Player of Ellsdragon
Re: Hey 03/24/2005 07:01 PM CST
Funny you should mention that, Tom. I'm actually leaving the NE area very shortly, and a good get together (maybe in NYC this weekend) would be really cool. Tonight I have to pack up all my stuff, and tomorrow I'm loading it all up to be taken away, but I'll be living in the city until the 30th. I also work every day except tomorrow though, so no late late nights for me.

Mike and I had talked about it a bit, but I've been so wrapped up in trying to get my stuff together I haven't put much thought into it. What are you all doing this weekend? I'll assume tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday night would be prefered for all those who have normal jobs (mon-fri).

Go Sox!!

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: Hey 03/25/2005 07:22 AM CST
If I didn't have so much stuff to catch up on, I'd try to crash @ my friend's apartment in NYC and try to actually meet some of you guys. <pouts> Eventually things will slow down enough that I can actually make one of the gatherings...

~Deb, player of Achrennight and others
Re: Hey 03/25/2005 09:06 AM CST
Oh man, who told Deagar?
Re: Hey 03/25/2005 10:59 AM CST
Ummmmm.... I think it was DRlight who told me... can't remember though...

Legionnaire Deagar,
Order of the Dragon Shield Council Member
Re: Hey 03/25/2005 12:28 PM CST
Haha yeah it was me. He posted in the simucon crashing thread and mentioned Bostoncon and told em he should post here.

Christine, sad to hear you're leaving us :( I thought you weren't going until summer. This is alot earlier then summer. I'll call ya tonight though, but if you read this before then, there definatly is no way I can do anything this weekend on such a short notice. I made prior engagements with some friends who weren't going home either for easter.

Tom
Hey 10/16/2006 10:39 AM CDT
Whats everyone up to lately? Lets do something.

____
>Working carefully, the orc raider tries to skin you, but barely manages to avoid sliding his own thumb off. With a muttered curse, he kicks your lifeless corpse in disgust.
Re: Hey 10/16/2006 01:23 PM CDT
A few of us are crashing Frank's wedding at the end of the month. Get this... Mike (ipkin) is the best man.

Shannon and I are moving next month! Finally found a bigger place with a deck. Maybe we can pull together an Autumn BBQ (read: big drunken kegger) for a Pats game or something.

Tom and I... Jonathan/Betsy too (I think, Tom and I were pretty wrecked) thought about something this weekend.. Hows Sunday at 1:00pm? Pats vs Bills. Beer, food, beer, snacks, beer, etc... beer.
Re: Hey 10/16/2006 05:31 PM CDT
Awwww Ipkin Mike! =/
Re: Hey 10/29/2006 08:03 PM CST
When's the deck open Mark?
Re: Hey 10/30/2006 07:21 AM CST
Looks like the move-in date is 11/17, but not official until 12/1; that means I'm moving my junk for 3 weekends. With T-day the week after... looks like anything we do in Franklin is inside or next year :/

Maybe I can do a football party during the playoffs. Confirmed interest and attendance will determine how motivated I get. :D
Re: Hey 10/30/2006 08:59 AM CST
>>Confirmed interest and attendance will determine how motivated I get.

Will travel for beer and good times.

Tom
P.S and those pulled pork sandwhiches
Re: Hey 10/30/2006 12:01 PM CST
>P.S and those pulled pork sandwhiches

Haha. I was thinking of making that again just this weekend. Odd coincidence? I think not.