SB 02/06/2005 08:43 PM CST
Third championship in four years, way to go Patriots!

Happy Pats Fan (with alot of money coming his way)
Re: SB 02/07/2005 09:32 AM CST
Purehand appears to be aiming at you with a green crossbow carved to resemble an eagle in flight.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: SB 02/08/2005 09:10 AM CST
Well if we're talking the eagles passing game here that bolt has only 50% chance of hitting the intended receiver.

zing!
Re: SB 02/10/2005 07:40 PM CST
Ouch, that's just mean, Johnathan. McNabb just sucked for the whole game as much as Brady did in the first half. Neither offence was really on the ball, but defences played great.

Poor Eagles. I will still buy soup cause Mrs. McNabb says so.

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: SB 02/11/2005 08:09 AM CST
Ouch, way to spell my name wrong Christine.

Eagles and Patriots had two of the best rated defenses in the game, so I would expect nothing less than the performances they gave. I had the point total at 41 and I was pretty close. Of course I had the pats winning 24-17. Should of known we'd only win by a field goal, as usual.

Jonathan
Re: SB 02/13/2005 01:29 PM CST
I suck, sorry.

I had a feeling the pats would win, but was really hoping. And I hate when they get your hopes up at the last minute...and then fail.

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: SB 02/14/2005 09:10 AM CST
Well we were used to it for so long weren't we?

Sox winning changed all that.

However i'm all championshipped out now, and ready for a couple of light seasons.

Jonathan