PA 01/25/2005 08:11 PM CST
Half of PA is crying right now, the other half is celebrating. I wonder how long that will last?

Go Pats!
Re: PA 01/25/2005 08:49 PM CST
Not crying, swearing.

-Evita-
Re: PA 01/26/2005 06:26 PM CST
Eek, I'm torn. I like them both. I mean, McNabb is awesome, Dawkins, TO maybe if he's well enough. But Brady's kinda cute and its nice to see Boston doing so well. Could be a great sox/pats year. But then again Philly really needs a title. But then again....gah.

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: PA 01/27/2005 11:24 AM CST
In times like that you gotta stick with your hometeam, tough as it is.
Re: PA 01/29/2005 09:15 AM CST
I hate Brady. He is too pretty for football.
Unfortunately so is his pass selection.

Oh, and if anyone knows of a nice place in center city or needs a roommate. I'm looking for a place. Taking regional rail to work is sucking the life out of me.

Purehand is dead and in no condition to continue teaching you.

~Purehand
Re: PA 02/01/2005 10:14 AM CST
Wow!! I would LOVE to see a nice place in center city!! I didn't think there WAS such a creature!!!

B and his player Andrew

"Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off."
Re: PA 02/01/2005 01:49 PM CST
I think Craig's List has come to Philly. Try there - www.craigslist.com

Espritia
Re: PA 02/01/2005 06:40 PM CST
Yeah, Craigslist has been great. I've found some amazing places from there. I love the lofts in northern liberties, but i'm trying to stay as close to 17th and spruce as possible. My favorite bar, Monks, is there. I'll worry about finding out if I can get to work there later. Priorities man, priorities.

~Purehand
Re: PA 02/02/2005 04:03 PM CST
Craigslist was helpful finding subleters for my place in boston, but do be careful if you use it. Can find some really nutty people out there too. Scammers or people just plain crazy.

As for the game, I love Brady and the Pats, but I gotta go with the birds for this one. Philly needs a win.

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: PA 02/02/2005 08:22 PM CST
>but I gotta go with the birds for this one. Philly needs a win.

Woohoo. You made the right choice.

Finally got a place. 5th and South Street.... I move back from New Orleans right to the Bourbon Street of Philly. Give me an A! Give me a L! Give me a C! Give me an O...nevermind.

~Purehand
Anyone from PA? 06/05/2009 05:14 PM CDT
Hey I was just wondering if ther was anyone from south east Pennsylvania? I'm in Amity Pa. About 15 minutes east of Reading, and 30 min west of Philly.
Re: Anyone from PA? 06/05/2009 05:37 PM CDT
I'm still technically a Penn State student even though I'm studying over-seas. I liked State College for the most part when I was there.

Nikpack
player of more than I should list

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z