Plan 01/12/2005 11:00 PM CST
Someone has to plan something in the city. Not it!
Doug/Jarle

http://home.comcast.net/~FatherJarle/index.html
Li Tumbra Mir
"If it ain't drunk, Drink it."
Re: Plan 01/12/2005 11:09 PM CST
I'm going to be away Sunday to Wednesday.

__
"Faireft Therengia Rul'd by a
fornicating Haggis-eating Slubberdegullion--"

Vidumavi exclaims, "Wait!"
Vidumavi points at you.
Vidumavi exclaims, "Your that Blasword guy!"
>nod vid
You nod to Vidumavi.
Vidumavi exclaims, "You are the bomb!"
Re: Plan 01/13/2005 06:53 AM CST
Hmmm, in the city eh? I'm not that familar with Philly. We need a spot close to the train station for those coming from Delaware. Anyone familar with 30th Street Station?

Sherrie/Glizten
Re: Plan 01/13/2005 08:50 AM CST
Not it...
Not even in NJ anymore :(

Oh well if anyone wants to do anything in the boston area I basically got all weekends free.

Tom
Re: Plan 01/13/2005 06:12 PM CST
Or we could just get all the Delaware people together... :P

Wynder and I are in Bear. Aleximarus is still around, I think... she's in Wilmington at last check. Where are you?

Espritia
Re: Plan 01/14/2005 05:39 AM CST
WOW!! People in Northern DE!! I thought I was alone here in New Castle!!! IM me at tropicdude or email me or respond here :-)

Where in Bear? We're right next to the Airports - the civilian and military.

Andrew player of Bantem

"Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off."
Re: Plan 01/14/2005 05:47 PM CST
We're right off Rt 40, near Porter Rd.

Katrenos' player goes to UD - I haven't seen him post lately so I have no idea if he's still playing. Last I heard Darthiel was in Dover. No idea if he's still there. Former GM Cadaya lives near Prices Corner, I think.

Excepting Darthiel, we're all probably no more than 20 min drive away, with traffic. It is Delaware, after all.

Espritia
Re: Plan 01/15/2005 12:04 AM CST
Awwhh frick,
Cadaya is in DE? I knew something was stinking up the state but wasnt sure if it was the flippin tourists or not. (J/K about Cadaya)

Seems like I am the only one in Suckit County, err Sussex County. You all the ones that the idjuits down here are saying elected Minnor back to another term? <glances your way> Word is from WGMD foolhosts is that NC wants to become part of Philly &/or Jersey.
Me, I'll just go back to CT or maybe move to NC, lots less idjuits either way then fools down here developing every square inch of eastern land.

Diane
Who lives in Suckit County but isnt from here, only been here 20 years now.
Re: Plan 01/15/2005 08:23 AM CST
But you have the BEACH!!

I think we oughta have the Delaware gathering at the beach this summer. Rehoboth anyone??

Espritia / Krista
Wynder/Faethe - Rob
and not-a-baby-anymore Moira
Re: Plan 01/15/2005 02:21 PM CST
Sorry but personally I wont set foot in reho during the summer, specially now the frickin state has screwed up the entrance in it with their "great landscaping" project <snorts>

Not even Dogfish brewery, the Frogpond or the Blue Moon will entice me, nearest I would have gone is the 'Gade (Renegade) but thats been torn down for a bit now. Frickin rednecks couldnt destroy it even through 3 attempts but sell it to a "developer" & they accomplish what no one else could, destroy it. Oh well.

And nothing against you so please dont take this personally but if I wanted the beach I'll go jump on my boat & zip out near Cape Henelopen & jump over the side to go swimming. <g> With my looks (true redhead & fair skin) I burn way to fast & am way too jumpy to sit on some sand for hours on end crisping my skin <g> No offense to those that do but I think the medieval people had it right, only the workers had tanned skin, nobility & such had pale skin & flaunted it, heheheh

Later,
Diane
Re: Plan 01/18/2005 12:50 AM CST
Beach = gud. Jersey shore would be cool too. I'm totally a beach bum if i have access to one.

Also, i'm selling the prop for Diane's boat. Pretty decent light thrown. Lodges like a bastage though.

~Purehand
Re: Plan 01/18/2005 03:56 PM CST
Well, you guys decide where would be a good spot for a get together and I'll try to be there.

Sherrie/Glizten