Crud. 12/20/2004 02:51 PM CST
Could we all observe a moment of silence for T.O's leg and the death of the Eagles superbowl chances.

Moving stealthily, you manage to grab a Galleon right from underneath the shipbuilder Barana's very nose.

~Purehand
Re: Crud. 12/20/2004 07:54 PM CST
>the death of the Eagles superbowl chances.

Go Steelers!

Wryt.
Re: Crud. 12/20/2004 07:56 PM CST
Eagles or Pats this year. Either way I'm happy. Death to Steelers! And Wryt!!

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: Crud. 12/20/2004 08:04 PM CST
>Death to Steelers! And Wryt!!
>Christine

You say that now... give me and my wife another 4 or 5 weeks to close that 3000 mile gap and then try it! Heh.

Wryt.
Re: Crud. 12/20/2004 08:29 PM CST
And there goes the bet... Owens needed one more TD to put coach Reid in Spandex tights...

Beloric

"Well, it seemed like fun at 3am..."
Re: Crud. 12/26/2004 09:10 PM CST
Steelers = most over-rated team in the nfl.

Moving stealthily, you manage to grab a Galleon right from underneath the shipbuilder Barana's very nose.

~Purehand
Re: Crud. 12/28/2004 05:13 PM CST
You're so right about that. Unless you take into consideration how they've been playing... Then, I guess, you'd be wrong.
Here we go, Steelers!

-=Issus=-
Re: Crud. 12/28/2004 09:33 PM CST
They beat the patriots! They beat the Eagles! Wait a second, they beat the Patriots without Dillon, and the Eagles without Westbrook, Trotter or a healthy O and D line. Now your QB is down. Be prepared for a quick exit from the playoffs. Even without T.O. the Eagles are a better team than they have been in the past three super bowl runs. No NFC championship elimination this year... that superbowl might be tricky though.

~Purehand
Re: Crud. 12/29/2004 06:07 AM CST
Hopefully, we'll get TO back by the NFC championship game. But I expect that we'll lose the rest of the regular season games since Coach Reid is protecting his starters and playing the third string and practice teams. But who cares about that - we still have home field advantage for all the playoffs and a bye week for our folks can use to get healthy.

Gooo Eagles!

Espritia
Re: Crud. 12/29/2004 10:11 AM CST
Fly, Eagles fly!
On the road to victory!
Fight, Eagles fight!
Score a touchdown 1-2-3!

Daerlynn, now singing the Eagles fight song through the roads of Elanthia.

Perhaps this can be the official hymn of the court of Theren?
Re: Crud. 12/29/2004 07:33 PM CST
Was in a bar last night and heard the Eagles chant. Was refreshing.

Christine

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: Crud. 12/31/2004 01:13 PM CST
Its obvious that the Eagles will go all the way this year. I say it is so, and so it shall be. Or else every single person that works in my office (including myself) will be very angry. :/

I've become a huge Eagles fan in the past couple years since I moved up here to Philly. =D

IM A PRETTY PONY
CLIPPITY CLOP CLIPPITY CLOP
SUCH A PRETTY PONY
CLIPPITY CLOP CLIPPITY CLOP
I LOVE TO HAVE MY HAIR BRUSHED
UNDERNEATH THE OLD OAK TREE
WE'LL JUMP AND RUN AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN
SO WON'T YOU COME AND PLAY WITH ME?!