Uh... 10/24/2004 06:38 PM CDT
I've been playing this game for 7 years and never looked at this page.

Im erm Adam/Ragran. Where you all live? Im in manhattan...

<observe>
Re: Uh... 10/24/2004 07:33 PM CDT
Hah. Welcome to the board of sometimes getting together.

I live in Queens now.

Christine/Jalika

ps - Go Sox
Re: Uh... 10/24/2004 07:46 PM CDT
I currently living in RI, but family in northern NJ

Tom/Ellsdragon
Re: Uh... 10/25/2004 10:46 AM CDT
umm i'm Ryan/Coldwolf and i live in northern Brooklyn, between queens and brooklyn ;-/

and i play on and off.
Re: Uh... 10/25/2004 06:28 PM CDT
Should throw together some sort of NYC thing, maybe over the thanksgiving or winter break, even though I know Mike hates the drive, and Mark too lazy to come south. =) I know Tom missed Max a lot last time.

Christine
Re: Uh... 10/25/2004 08:57 PM CDT
<<
Should throw together some sort of NYC thing, maybe over the thanksgiving or winter break, even though I know Mike hates the drive, and Mark too lazy to come south. =) I know Tom missed Max a lot last time.
>>

Yeah.... :(
I felt his pain....

Tom
Re: Uh... 10/27/2004 11:30 AM CDT
k...im in manhattan, as i mentiopned. Lets get together for little din-din or a drink. Make it small effort, painless, and lots of fun.

Without thinking of a specific date or time, who in the new york/nj/conn area would be willing to come in to manhattan for some simple fun? I'll organize, just wondering who would be in...?

:op Adam (Ragran)
Re: Uh... 10/27/2004 05:50 PM CDT
Long as I'm not working. Making evenings, usually, the best time.

Christine
Re: Uh... 10/27/2004 06:50 PM CDT
If weekend I could probably come down depending on if I have nothing due that following Monday

Tom
Re: Uh... 10/28/2004 10:25 AM CDT
I have class on Saturday. Sometimes...but mostly in the mornings, evenings I'm free other than that weekends are good for me, course my show goes up in the middle of november so sometime before the 17th would be best for me.
Doug/Jarle

http://home.comcast.net/~FatherJarle/index.html
Li Tumbra Mir
"If it ain't drunk, Drink it."
Re: Uh... 10/28/2004 08:54 PM CDT
Eh.. I'm alright with coming on down from Westchester into the city this Thanksgiving breakish time.

You gesture at Vaschon.
A bolt of bluish lightning blazes out of the sky towards Vaschon!
The bolt blasts through the head in an explosion of mangled, smoky flesh!
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
Vaschon turns its tail to the sky for the last time.
Re: Uh... 10/29/2004 10:41 AM CDT
...was actually born in Dobbs Ferry if ya know where that is (in westchester). Okie...a weekday evening seems to work with everyone. Ill post something for next week. Try and make it out. It'll be something simple and fun to do after work fer an hour or two in manhattan. Plus we get to say hello! Ill be half in the bag, so i know ill be enjoying your company... <g>

Adam/Ragran
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."
Re: Uh... 10/30/2004 09:57 AM CDT
...was actually born in Dobbs Ferry if ya know where that is (in westchester). Okie...a weekday evening seems to work with everyone. Ill post something for next week. Try and make it out. It'll be something simple and fun to do after work fer an hour or two in manhattan. Plus we get to say hello! Ill be half in the bag, so i know ill be enjoying your company... <g>

I pass through Dobbs Ferry every day to get between my home in Sleepy Hollow, my gym in Ardsley, and my office in Hastings ;P

You gesture at Vaschon.
A bolt of bluish lightning blazes out of the sky towards Vaschon!
The bolt blasts through the head in an explosion of mangled, smoky flesh!
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
Vaschon turns its tail to the sky for the last time.
Re: Uh... 10/30/2004 05:46 PM CDT
ugh i always wanted to visit sleepy hollow!

i'll do it one day!

one might actually see nice costumes instead of drag queens and kings hehe.
Re: Uh... 11/01/2004 09:20 PM CST
went to ardsley middle school... okay ill think of something people. we have some fun. Jarle! I wanna meet you! I'll be in touch with some ideas...

:oP Ragran
<Desperately grabs at a Zagats and looks for the cheap places!>
Re: Uh... 11/07/2004 03:17 PM CST
Somewhat late response here, but although I live in Baltimore now, I find myself in NJ fairly frequently to visit my parents. There's a strong chance that I could make it to a gathering (especially in NYC) around Thanksgiving or Christmas.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: Uh... 11/07/2004 06:37 PM CST
<<
Somewhat late response here, but although I live in Baltimore now, I find myself in NJ fairly frequently to visit my parents. There's a strong chance that I could make it to a gathering (especially in NYC) around Thanksgiving or Christmas.
>>

Where in Jersey?

Tom
Re: Uh... 11/08/2004 02:59 PM CST
dave, thats a 4-6 hour trip from baltimore to NYC.
Re: Uh... 11/13/2004 09:27 AM CST
4 to 6 hour trip to get to NYC from Baltimore? Good gosh... what route are you taking? It only takes me 7 hours to get from DC to Springfield, MA -- sometimes 7.5 if I grab something to eat when refilling the van with gas.
Re: Uh... 11/16/2004 01:49 PM CST
you'll have to ask my aunt and uncle they live in silverspring.

speaking of MD, columbia mall is nice, alot of girls, nice looking girls, though most of them are umm jailbait o.0
Re: Uh... 11/19/2004 10:28 AM CST
You are dangerously close Adam/Rags. I'm out on the island but head into the city quite frequently. I'll be around the uppereast side tonight and tomorrow. 19-20th. Let me know if you'll be around.

Ryan / Kolaisa

Stabbity, block, you go thud.

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: Uh... 11/19/2004 06:16 PM CST
Well, someone does need to plan something, since it seems to be a fair amount of us around.

Tonight I'm actually heading into the city to a place called Dillon's, I think on 54th St near 8th?

Theater kids all get together ever friday apparently, so time to start rubbing elbows with those who been here longer than me.

Someone should come up with something soon. I don't know how many folks are around next weekend, or how many are home for the Thanksgiving in the NYC area, but I'm not going home to Jersey so I should be around that whole weekend if anyone wants to get together for drinks. Unless I get dragged to my high school reunion in Philly. Blech.

Christine
Re: Uh... 11/20/2004 07:42 AM CST
<<
I don't know how many folks are around next weekend, or how many are home for the Thanksgiving in the NYC area, but I'm not going home to Jersey so I should be around that whole weekend if anyone wants to get together for drinks.
>>

Will be around Wed -> sunday morning. Will be driving down from Boston too...long drive...

Tom
Re: Uh... 11/20/2004 08:44 AM CST
I thought boston sank into the atlantic after the sox won?

Kola/Ryan

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: Uh... 11/20/2004 09:14 AM CST
GO SOX!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uh... 11/20/2004 11:29 PM CST
Go Eagles. T.O.-McNabb: best qb-wr combo in the league.

It was the empath. In the library. With the bone-crushing claymore.

~Purehand
Re: Uh... 11/21/2004 09:20 PM CST
That too. =)

But the Eagles cheer not quite as fun as the Yankees Suck one.
Re: Uh... 11/26/2004 06:27 PM CST
I know I been scarce here, but LO will do that. My first decree upon regaining the throne is a holidayish time span gathering, NY or NJ. Christine you're in charge, just because I know you hate to be.

-Mike/Ipkin
Re: Uh... 11/27/2004 06:06 PM CST
I hate you.
Re: Uh... 11/27/2004 06:53 PM CST
what love this group has for each other...who wouldn't want to hang out with us kool kids?

Ok time for me to go crawl up on the sofa and try and recover from this weekend so I can do that love drive back to RI.

Tom
Re: Uh... 11/27/2004 06:55 PM CST
errr long drive back....darn typo's

Tom
Re: Uh... 11/27/2004 07:36 PM CST
Oy. My late responses continue.

>>Where in Jersey?

Livingston. I went to high school there, and my mother still lives there.

>>thats a 4-6 hour trip from baltimore to NYC.

No way. It's about three hours by train, and only a tiny bit more by car. So, 4 hours MAX, I guess.

Re: Uh... 11/27/2004 08:15 PM CST
>So, 4 hours MAX, I guess.

Max? You mean that kid who blew us off this weekend?

Holding a grudge,
Christine
Re: Uh... 11/28/2004 09:34 PM CST
<<<thats a 4-6 hour trip from baltimore to NYC.>>>

I got from Long Island to the Preekness in about 3 and a half hours because I left at about 3am. 4 to 6 hours seems about right though if you leave during the day if you figure in traffic and all.

Ryan

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: Uh... 12/05/2004 04:37 PM CST
Well, sure, from Long Island, I could buy that.