Hrm 05/16/2004 04:35 PM CDT
Done with college, so when are we gathering for booze. :P

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com/libraryindex.html

Re: Hrm 05/16/2004 09:55 PM CDT
>Done with college, so when are we gathering for booze. :P

I'm drinking now, where is everyone?
Re: Hrm 05/17/2004 02:47 AM CDT
Here's to finishing college, hope I find my way out of my drunken stupor for graduation ceremonies. Philly is home, but I am sure going to miss the New Orleans night life.

"Anyone who spends a significant amount of time with me finds me disagreeable."

~Purehand, No one ever suspects the empath.
Re: Hrm 05/17/2004 05:10 AM CDT

I disagree, I think My empath and your empath have some enjoyable times <snicker>

~~Hummel <cackle>

Celestica moves a stone mortar labeled "NotCelestiaa" to his right hand.
You tap a hollow ram's horn labeled "NotCelestica" that you are wearing.
* Celestiaa was just struck down!
* Celestica was just struck down!
* Celesi was just struck down!
Re: Hrm 05/17/2004 03:04 PM CDT
Har! Yes we do. Keep those patients in line Hummel, you are the General of the Infirmary.

~Purehand, No one ever suspects the empath.
Re: Hrm 05/17/2004 08:58 PM CDT
Hey, I'm serious!

I need to be a social with you bastards again. Anyone want to do anything in the NY/NJ area?

You know I'm desperate because I included that NJ part.

Re: Hrm 05/17/2004 09:25 PM CDT
Hell, I'd drive up there if someone's doing something on one of the next two weekends. I've been picking board-fights with Pureblade for over 4 years now and we've never met. Past June 2nd, I'll be ship-board again. Won't see land again until we hit Palma Spain sometime in early mid-july, and I'm pretty sure we won't be meeting up over there.

~Bre

Blood flows red. Without skin, we're all brothers.
Re: Hrm 05/22/2004 07:56 PM CDT
>Hell, I'd drive up there if someone's doing something on one of the next two weekends. I've been picking board-fights with Pureblade for over 4 years now and we've never met. Past June 2nd, I'll be ship-board again. Won't see land again until we hit Palma Spain sometime in early mid-july, and I'm pretty sure we won't be meeting up over there.

It would be cool to see Bre again, as long as he dosent touch my leg again.

-Ipkin
Re: Hrm 05/22/2004 08:19 PM CDT
>It would be cool to see Bre again, as long as he dosent touch my leg again.

Tell him, tell him, TELL HIM!!!!!11111oneoneoinkoinkoink
Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 12:49 AM CDT
So maybe something on Friday the 29th?

Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 05:30 PM CDT
>So maybe something on Friday the 29th?

Mike TELL HIM TOOOOOO!!!1111oneoinkoinkoink
Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 07:27 PM CDT
>Mike TELL HIM TOOOOOO!!!1111oneoinkoinkoink

Before Marc has an aneurism, i'll tell. My place, 4th of july, pig roast. Yes, pig roast. 10 bucks at the door, all the pork you can eat and all the beer you can swill. Show up empty handed, and my dogs eat you. More details forthcoming.

-Ipkin
Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 08:26 PM CDT
damnit, you guys are killing me. I'm going to be on the ship from june 2nd till late july, but at least I'll be in port for July 4th.

Maybe next year. Then again, the wife and I (assuming we haven't killed each other by them) are moving out to washington state in early july 2005, so it might not be next year.

~Bre

Blood flows red. Without skin, we're all brothers.
Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 09:27 PM CDT
>damnit, you guys are killing me. I'm going to be on the ship from june 2nd till late july, but at least I'll be in port for July 4th.

Damn. Double dog damn, even.

I'm sure we can figure out another drunken mess when you get back. We are good for that much. Maybe Tom can plan something better than hiking -- will he be able to follow through? Maybe Christine will not say no -- why did we ever teach her that word? Maybe Dave will not throw Max out a door, or drown him -- erm .. ::long pause:: <3 Max <grins>
Re: Hrm 05/23/2004 11:34 PM CDT
The July 4th thing sounds good, but anyone want to do something in May/June, still? :P

Re: Hrm 05/25/2004 08:26 AM CDT
>>Before Marc has an aneurism, i'll tell. My place, 4th of july, pig roast. Yes, pig roast. 10 bucks at the door, all the pork you can eat and all the beer you can swill. Show up empty handed, and my dogs eat you. More details forthcoming.>>

Sweet, count on me making an unwelcome appearance.

-Chris
Re: Hrm 06/10/2004 06:15 PM CDT
Well, when you move to Washington state, be sure and post - we've got a group that tries to get together, occasionally.. also have a group on yahoo groups - washingtondr

Jill
player of Kilaana

<<Maybe next year. Then again, the wife and I (assuming we haven't killed each other by them) are moving out to washington state in early july 2005, so it might not be next year.

~Bre>>