EURO DR? European Players? 05/04/2008 09:49 PM CDT
Here's one.

-Czech Republic.

Anyone else?

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: EURO DR? European Players? 05/23/2008 05:15 PM CDT
I'm living in Spain at the moment, but I move to Prague in August.

-Christopher
Re: EURO DR? European Players? 05/26/2008 09:33 AM CDT
Je to vyborne. I live there. Very good city. Many many tourist in August though. So it will be like a zoo.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: EURO DR? European Players? 05/26/2008 04:42 PM CDT
I'll be there for a year minimum, so hopefully I'll get to see it without the touristy throngs. My apartment is in Prague 4, which currently means nothing to me. LET US MAKE IT THE HUB OF EUROPEAN DRAGONREALMS.

-Christopher
Re: EURO DR? European Players? 05/27/2008 05:34 AM CDT
Yes totally. The winters can be hard but are beautiful and Spring is outstanding without the tourists.

I live in Prague 1 but the office is in Prague 4 so am there often but Prague 4 is the biggest district in the city. It would be the 3rd largest city in Czech if it split off.

If you have anyway question email at play.net address or AIM is Waingro1138.

Prague can be a very very fun town and i agree to make it hub of euroDR :P

Jules Renard
Re: EURO DR? European Players? 05/27/2008 08:02 AM CDT
>>Prague can be a very very fun town and i agree to make it hub of euroDR :P

In college our chamber choir went on a Euro tour. We sang in St. George's Basilica in the Prague castle, which was completely amazing. I had a great time in the city and met some really interesting characters in stories that can't be repeated on these boards. I can't wait to go back one day.

~player of Gulphphunger