Japan 12/19/2005 09:46 AM CST
Any other players over here? I'm living in Tokyo for awhile.

Dan
Re: Japan 12/19/2005 10:22 PM CST
Nice, where at? My parents live over there so I go visit every so often. Last time I was there was June, I'm not sure when I'll get the time to head over again though. :(

-Jesse/Vision

Also, I can shoot bees.

Vision's Tanning Experiments: http://www.tanning.tribehawk.com/
Re: Japan 12/20/2005 03:06 AM CST
In Ueno, with time running out looking for a job. Most likely I'll be back in CA by February.

Dan
Re: Japan 12/20/2005 06:38 AM CST
Not exactly Japan, but still in Asia.

I'm in South Korea. English teacher, not soldier.

-C
Re: Japan 12/21/2005 05:29 AM CST
>>I'm in South Korea. English teacher, not soldier.

You're a brave soul, and I applaud you seriously for having the courage to be a teacher there.

~~
A tongue of purely black flame erupts from the rogue gate, lashing out at you! Your body is consumed in an eyeblink, leaving only a thin Elf-shaped shell of ash which quickly dissipates in the breeze.
Re: Japan 12/21/2005 08:55 PM CST
<<You're a brave soul, and I applaud you seriously for having the courage to be a teacher there.>>

Ummmm... You might be thinking of the other Korea? North is the one with the crazy crackpot dictator. South Korea is the land of Internet cafes with crazy fast uplinks and hardcore marathon video gamers galore, and probably more anti-Japan sentiment than anti-US. Though that's not saying much, since there's a lot of anti-Japan sentiment.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"That is why I have chosen DR and stayed with it for 2-6 years. Time is confusing to me." -Aiwix
Re: Japan 12/22/2005 12:31 PM CST
misawa here
Re: Japan 12/27/2005 01:26 AM CST
You all are years too late. When I was stationed in Yokosuka Japan from 99-03 we had about 20 people on our base alone we had hooked on DR. We would take over entire internet cafe's out on town or if we could get there earlier enough, and it was close enough to payday, we would raid the one on base. I paid 31.50 every 9 hours my first 3 years of DR. LOL. Good times.

~Blood Wraith Elec, Elitist of Elanthia, an Elven Face Shooter

~I WILL RUIN THIS HOUSE WITH MY ANGER! -Master Shake

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."