Unfortunately... 11/16/2005 07:05 AM CST
I hate having to post this, but with the many trips and obligations I've got during this trip, I've decided that a gathering on Saturday won't work for me this trip around. Didn't seem like many of us were going to be free this weekend anyway. I will be coming back early next summer, though, so perhaps we can look at a mini-DR gathering around then. Now that I know that most of you are in Scotland or London (with one valiant soul here in the Manchester area!), perhaps we can plan something that'll be more convenient for everyone.

I did just get back from Paris and had the opportunity to meet with our sole French player (we think), Fafrahd. That was great fun! I am so glad to see that we have a good European representation for the game.

Cheers and regrets,

Helena
Re: Unfortunately... 11/16/2005 07:19 AM CST
By summer time I could be anywhere in the country (got an application in for the MOD Police). I'll have transport though and will be happy to travel anywhere in Britain/France for a meeting. As I mentioned, I love to travel.

Are there any other players in Manchester that might be interested in a little meeting one night, just a few drinks and a chat? Have we got any other GMs in the UK?

Rick.