::Posts Hidden:: 11/09/2010 08:57 PM CST

Some posts were removed.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: ::Posts Hidden:: 11/09/2010 09:11 PM CST
That's absolutely NOT what I said to bring to the forums. Funny how that was misinterpreted.

Solomon

Be our Facebook Pal!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DragonRealms/60215414412
Re: ::Posts Hidden:: 11/10/2010 10:37 AM CST
If there was some misinterpretation to be found, it was all mine. I'll own that dig.

My point, was and is, beautifully spot-lighted by the fact that I (apparently) had a bias going into this and may have hit a little off the mark, Solomon.

So, doesn't it seem a least slightly possible that there may be another, maybe even one person out there, that has just as strong an opinion that's equally off the mark in the other direction?

Wow...in the past, I've been part of the problem...part of the solution...part of the disinformation effort and now, I'm proud that I've been able to well serve as a bad example. :::bows:::
Re: ::Posts Hidden:: 11/10/2010 12:16 PM CST
> What I do have a specific problem with is some perceived slights, or DR/GM bashing that some hyper-sensitive, question nothing, pre-disposed pinheads have tarred Jp (specifically) and DR Radio (generally) with.

This is unfairly harsh. There has been some vitriol directed at GMs on the show, and it's completely natural for some listeners to bristle at it.

I listen to the show and will probably continue to listen and take part in the chat room because I've noticed I have a very differing opinion of the game than the host and most of the vocal listeners do, and that counter-opinion should exist.

Having listened just about daily for the last two-three weeks, I believe DR Radio in general has a very negative slant. JP appears to be one of those players who pines for the "old days" and seems to believe that the GMs are largely ineffectual hacks.

It's perfectly okay for him to have these opinons. It's also perfectly okay for some of us to disagree strongly with it. Hyper-sensitive, question nothing, pre-disposed pinheads indeed.

(reposted to clarify some grammar.)

Sebastienne is wanted for murder, endangering the public, forbidden practices, and Crimes against the State.