PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/03/2017 01:46 PM CDT
I'll be in the Bremerton WA area for two weeks (8th-21st) on orders if there's anyone out that way that wants to get together for a lunch/dinner. I'll be meeting with a few old DR friends already, but figured I'd see if there was anyone else out that way that wanted to meet for a bite.

James / Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/04/2017 01:21 AM CDT
I'm in the Seattle area, and I know of at least one or two other players that are from here. I'm always happy to meet with more people that share a love for this game.
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/04/2017 05:01 PM CDT
I'm in the Seattle area too. I'm not available the weeks Elec's in town but would love to hang out with fellow DR'ers in the area. I owe Uritel a beer anyway.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/04/2017 08:33 PM CDT

My better half and I would probably be fine to meet up. We're in Seattle, so if you're planning on hanging out there by your lonesome, we can probably do a trip that way next weekend.

Otherwise, if you're given permission to come to Seattle, we'll be relatively free any evening with advance notice.
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/04/2017 08:58 PM CDT
I should be able to get away, and I have unlimited miles on the rental. lol The biggest thing for me is going to be finding out if I'm pulling normal workdays at the shipyard or if it's going to be some stupid extended crap. Sometimes the yards are weird and want us to work weekends I won't know whats up for sure until I get there and get through that Sunday/Monday.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 04/05/2017 02:37 PM CDT

Sounds good, just let us know.

Also, we'll be going to baby goats and brew in Seattle on Tuesday April 11th (this coming Tuesday) if you happen to be around. It is in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle with beer and baby goats. Winning combo!
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 05/03/2017 05:42 PM CDT
Durnit, I ignored the forums for too long, and there's a thing. :(

I'm over in Puyallup (for at least a few more months), then fleeing the state for somewhere in Oregon.

Lemme know if peeps want to get social. :)

~Aislynn
Re: PNW Lunch/Dinner? 05/04/2017 12:11 PM CDT
You missed me, but there's several good folks up that way.

Monster Elec