The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/26/2017 10:12 PM CDT
I'm writing this through tears, quietly sobbing in my office. I will try to keep it brief.

Laurie Wright, known in game as Saphryna Silverwaters (among others) passed away yesterday 8-25-2017.
I'm in no state to get into details, but she did pass quietly and pain free while asleep.

I thought of her as a beautiful gem, so precious, so rare.. Inside and out. Truly one of a kind....

She will be dearly missed by many. Her genuinely sweet, beautiful and kind soul touched the hearts of many, and she will always have a spot in mine.

I love you my beautiful Saphy, may you forever sleep sweet.
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 04:34 PM CDT
Just know you made all the difference in someone's life that really needed someone there for her.
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 06:25 AM CDT
Dear Friends,

It is with a sad heart that I make my first posting to these forums. On August 25th, a bright light and loving individual departed from our lives. The generous and caring woman known as Saphryna Silverwaters passed while undergoing a procedure in the hospital. I make this post to inform you all of this unfortunate loss and to inform you that I will be organizing a memorial event for her in the coming weeks. Additionally, the family is now burdened with the great expense of seeing to her final rites. If any of you have questions, would like to help the family, wish to make any special contributions for either her personal or digital ceremonies, feel free to send messages to the following email account.

Both myself and her family will have access to it and I feel certain they would welcome your thoughts or testimonials on how she helped brighten all our lives.

inmemoryofsaphryna@outlook.com

You have my heart felt thanks for helping to honor the memory of this wonderful woman.

With my deepest regards,

Kiritan Thundersoul
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 07:17 PM CDT
Our hearts go out to the family of the player Saphryna. She was a beautiful soul and a bright light in our Lich community. She was an essential presence to all of us, always with positive input. Saphryna's attentiveness and humor to the mundane comments we make in Lich chat will be missed greatly. We were blessed to have her be part of our magical world here in Dragonrealms. We all lost a little of that magic when we heard she passed. Personally I will miss her generosity, her words of advice, and the sisterhood we shared. I will always remember you. Until we meet again. Embrace/Sara
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 07:13 AM CDT
I remember how kind she was, all the times while either hunting, or during invasions, her smile never wavered. She will be sorely missed.
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 12:43 PM CDT
Saphryna was a joy, a gem to be around. To have known her was to know peace and a friend in deed. To tell you all about the wonderful person that she was is nearly impossible, I can only scratch the surface. To have been in her life was phenomenal, she’s a wonderful person and full of such love and kindness. She was one of my many closest friends in Dragon Realms and one of the few I considered as a sister. I’m glad I had the opportunity to have gotten to know her, and cheer for her on happier times, and be a shoulder for her to cry on for those times when she felt low. To convey what my heart sings about her cannot be fully put into words but my heart will continue to sing, as that’s where she dwells now and forever until my passing. In the immortal words of Billy Pilgrim she may be gone from this when, but she lives and thrives in other whens, which is to say she lives on in our memories, and our dreams. I close with a poem by Langston Hughs’ Helen Keller because to me Saphryna embodies this poem perfectly:

She,
In the dark,
Found light
Brighter than many ever see.
She,
Within herself,
Found loveliness,
Through the soul’s own mastery.
And now the world receives from her dower:
The message of the strength
Of inner power.

Love ya, Saphy, you are missed!

~Nuvalli~
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 06:54 PM CDT
Saphryna ... I will miss you. You brought such a sweetness and a warm atmosphere to the Empath guild. You were so huggy and huggable. You're in a better place now, you are loved.

~Melomina
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 07:12 PM CDT

I knew her well. I am the player of Measly Warmage and several others. she had many bodies , just one soul. she smiled , she laughed and even on occasion got angry. All of which endowed her "girls" with character each there own. I remember the first time I ran across her, she was shuffling items from one girl to another, "matching Outfits" ... Ayaon her bard was lying on the ground ( with massive roundtime ) and her empath at the time was inside the vaults or whatnot. I spoke "line" are you alright.. I got a smile and "no line just us nearly dead mules" . we spoke until the empath got tossed out of the vaults by the attendant. we laughed and chatted a bit. she had spirit and always did her best to play an honest in character performance. I am always remember the smile and polite conversation, even when the world was collapsing around her. even now I wish, she and I could sit and chat as we did the last couple weeks when I came back to the game after a long break. the realms will be tough without her, the lights of the heavens got brighter, as the world went dimmer. God Blass you, Sweet lass.

I am Da'Bigsnozaroo and don't you forget it...as he the touch of the empath sends your wounds tingling... uncertain of healing or a nap...
Re: The Beautiful Empath Saphryna Silverwaters 08/27/2017 07:36 PM CDT
Some posts were moved to join all these threads together.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator