A sad farewell to the player of GM Vaschon 01/04/2017 07:15 PM CST
I'm not good at this. I don't know what to say, and I don't know if I should be the one to make this post. But since it hasn't been made, here I am, trying to find the right words. I hope they will do.

Nicolas McDonald - known to those of us who remember him as GM Vaschon - has passed away. This was announced only a few hours ago via the group for a game similar to DR that he played around on in the past and I'm still in shock. I haven't personally spoken to him since his days in DR, but my heart sank right through the floor at the news. I just can't believe it.

To those of us who still remember the impact his GMPCs made on Elanthia, his departure from the game felt like the end of an era. Many worlds, both real and imagined, are poorer for this man's passing.

He will be greatly missed.
Re: A sad farewell to the player of GM Vaschon 01/04/2017 08:48 PM CST

I really hate seeing these posts. So many good people lost over the years and never really the right words to say...
He will be missed indeed.
Re: A sad farewell to the player of GM Vaschon 01/04/2017 09:22 PM CST
Wow, he played some of my fav old gmnpcs. Sad to see him go.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: A sad farewell to the player of GM Vaschon 01/05/2017 01:14 AM CST
Sadness. Condelences to friends and family.
May we see others take on their torch.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R