The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 08:28 PM CDT
I was just informed that the player of the elder cleric Rehobaum passed yesterday at his home. As i was growing up in DR Reho was a fixture on Aesry and such a great guy to everyone. I got to know Troy a bit in real life as well and he was a very kind soul that helped out quite a few players in DR both in game and out of game. He will be greatly missed not only by me but by many in DR.

Klurn/Dave

rub other gweth
[Assuming you mean the Barbarian Guildleader Les.]
You rub your jadeite gwethdesuan.
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 09:02 PM CDT

Sad thing to hear. He was a great friend in my early DR years, and was always available to help or answer questions. He was the motivation behind the first cleric I ever created. My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

-Master Ndin
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 09:03 PM CDT
Sorry for the loss.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 09:03 PM CDT
he will be greatly missed by our island community. May the gods ever favor you with joy and laughter my friend.

Jeff Perry aka Luach
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 09:12 PM CDT
>Sad thing to hear. He was a great friend in my early DR years, and was always available to help or answer questions. My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

~Player of Liurilias
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/12/2014 09:15 PM CDT
>>Sad thing to hear. He was a great friend in my early DR years, and was always available to help or answer questions. My heart goes out to his family and close friends<<

Yes a very sad day indeed. He raised elf several times and was always there to help out in invasions.

M@c ~]X!j % %AN_rrWB5z4%p rBa =jZb*h[mp,0;pv` knIM%aJ|
WARNING: You are carrying an extremely large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/13/2014 01:24 AM CDT
Very sad, may his soul find everlasting peace.

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/14/2014 08:35 AM CDT
suuuuuucks. reho was everyone's bud back in the day. Unassuming, "up for it", kind of guy everyone wanted to make their friend.
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/16/2014 04:03 AM CDT
I really liked him, I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. My thoughts to his family and all that will miss him.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/18/2014 10:16 PM CDT

Rehoboam was one of my teachers as a baby cleric and all around newbie.

Ryeka and the mind behind...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: The sad passing of Rehobaum (Troy Adams) 03/19/2014 04:00 PM CDT
I only knew Troy in Dragonrealms, yet I have yet to meet a more approachable, light-hearted person. I will miss the smiles he would put on my face.

Nikpack