A terrible loss 05/01/2012 06:43 PM CDT
I am heartbroken to share with you that the player of Terra is no longer with us. He was my best friend, and a wonderful player who brought life to our community. Details are scarce right now but I will update you as information is given to me. I don't have words for how deeply this hurts me, and I am so sorry to the friends who will have to find out this way. My heart is absolutely broken.

Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 06:47 PM CDT
<<I don't have words...>>

Malzard
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 06:51 PM CDT
I don't even have words.

~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/Leilond
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 06:51 PM CDT
Horrible loss

Zozuskar says, "You're a sneaky little beard."
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 06:56 PM CDT
My condolences to his family.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:01 PM CDT
My condolences as well. :(

Nikpack
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:11 PM CDT
I'm shocked and saddened to hear this. My heart goes out to you and his family and friends.
We're losing too many good people.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:14 PM CDT

RIP friend, You will be missed by many.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:27 PM CDT
I'm so saddened by this... I remember Terra as one of the very first players that I ever met here in DR, so incredibly friendly, and an amazing role model for me a player. My condolences to all those who hold him close to their hearts.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:29 PM CDT
Horrible news. He'll definitely be missed.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:31 PM CDT
My condolences to all who knew him. May he rest peacefully.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:32 PM CDT
I really can't even think of words right now to express how saddened to hear about this. He was an amazing character both in and out of game who brought incredible inspiration and creativity to those around him (and her). My deepest condolences to everyone who knew him and especially to his family. His amazing personality and how much he touched us all is obvious in how quickly and heartfelt people are in their posts here and in real life.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 07:37 PM CDT
This is horrible news... I can't even sum up how much this upsets me.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 08:18 PM CDT
RIP Terra you ere great people.

Klurn

rub other gweth
[Assuming you mean the Barbarian Guildleader Les.]
You rub your jadeite gwethdesuan.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 09:28 PM CDT
Wow... I'm really sorry to hear that.

Player of: Lyathe and Saslisena
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 10:30 PM CDT
Shocking. May his soul rest in peace, one of the best that Dragonrealms had to offer. Unique, creative and fair.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 10:53 PM CDT
Wow. Just, wow...

Justin was an amazing guy, a really awesome soul, and a good role-nerd. I'm really going to miss having him around.

>>We're losing too many good people.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: A terrible loss 05/01/2012 10:56 PM CDT
Horrible news. When I returned to DR, he was one of the people who really helped me get into RP here, with lots of encouragement at the events he ran. When I think of the people who represent DR for me, Terra's one of the top names on the list. He'll definitely be missed; my condolences to his family and friends.

- Miskton
Re: A terrible loss 05/02/2012 12:26 AM CDT
Terra is a significant loss to our community in many ways.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: A terrible loss 05/02/2012 01:50 AM CDT
One of my oldest friends from this game. Love you, Justin. You'll be missed by so many, inside and outside of DR.

-Christopher
Re: A terrible loss 05/02/2012 03:19 AM CDT
Terra was one of my first influences when I played a Bard. And it was Justin's encouragement and positivity that led me to keep up roleplaying. I always enjoyed interacting with him and was ever hoping to see more of him, and for my characters to learn more from Terra.

I will miss him.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: A terrible loss 05/02/2012 03:55 AM CDT
Terra's player was one of the best I have ever known. This is a terrible, heart wrenching loss. My heart goes out to his friends and family.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 07:57 PM CDT
Justin, you'll forever be loved and remembered. You'll hold a special place in my manchest always. I'm gonna miss you, buddy.

<3, your Squiggles.

You also see a shiny scorecard and a shiny scorecard.
Obvious paths: none.
> read scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Liurilias - 747"
> read other scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Zerreck - 2456"
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 08:04 PM CDT
The player of Terra had such a great attitude towards the game. Never raged, always took everything with smiles and laughs. He had such great ideas for roleplay, and was someone I treasured roleplaying and speaking with.

R.I.P. my bardic buddy <3

~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/Leilond
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 09:08 PM CDT
The player of Terra was always amazing and a joy to be around. Always making things interesting, whether it was hunting or during an invasion or just standing around talking, he would invariably do something memorable and funny as well.

Many hugs Justin <3

Zozuskar says, "You're a sneaky little beard."
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 09:52 PM CDT

I couldn't have said it better than those who've already posted before me. Terra as a character (and the player too of course) will be sorely missed.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 10:05 PM CDT
I am sad.

---
Inauri
Re: A loss to our community. 05/01/2012 10:27 PM CDT

Terra was a very unique character in the realms, brought a lot to the table as far as substantial roleplaying. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/02/2012 06:35 AM CDT

Bye Justin. You will be missed.
Re: A terrible loss 05/02/2012 01:45 PM CDT
So sad to hear, what a great loss.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/02/2012 08:39 PM CDT
I will dearly miss having Terra around.

-V.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/02/2012 08:57 PM CDT
I didn't know Terra's player well, and now I wish that I had, but I will always remember my experiences with "Terra" the character.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: A loss to our community. 05/02/2012 09:22 PM CDT
Terra was Syn's friend, she taught her a lot when she took on the ambassador job, and supported her when she stepped away from it... seems silly to say that in a way. JUSTIN was MY friend because no matter what happened in DR, he treated me with nothing but friendship. As much as the loss of Terra is a loss to the game, we are all just a little worse off because of the loss of Justin, but, I know that I gained a lot just for having known him.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/03/2012 12:16 AM CDT
There are no words that have not been said, other than to say, Terra/Justin will be missed. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends in both worlds.
Re: A loss to our community. 05/04/2012 10:03 PM CDT
I never got to know the player personally, but Terra was an amazing character and Justin an amazing rp'er, always going full gusto into an rp situation. Terra was just....I honestly dont know how to put into words how much the character and player both will be missed. I just hope that friends and family alike can somehow find solice in this time of grief.

-Player of Kyodan
Re: A loss to our community. 05/05/2012 06:27 AM CDT
I'm so sad to hear this news. He'll be missed.

Melete
[Turmis] I'm about to shoot beards in the face
Re: A terrible loss 05/07/2012 12:45 PM CDT

I'm very sorry to hear that, my condolences to any friends and family.

I don't really know anything about the player of Terra, but the character was always very nice, taught my thief every single one of his voice throws over the course of several real life years.

I will remember, and think fondly.
Re: A terrible loss 05/18/2012 07:21 AM CDT
What a thing to come from a minor break to learn, Darkskye was the first cool Ranger, and he's gone. Now Terra is as well, the first Bard player that was such a sturdy rock to start getting into the Roleplaying aspect of DR. I as several of you were, never took the time to learn who the player was, but now wish I had. He'll be missed, and a sad loss to the DR community.

Thanks for posting the obituary link as well, it gave a minor glimpse into who the player was, and I'm thankful for that.

Re: A terrible loss 04/02/2015 10:19 AM CDT
I came back to the game a little over a year ago and haven't seen any of the few names I used to hang with. I didn't think anything of this as people come and go, and my group of friends was small. Another thread just happened to mention Justin's passing 3 years ago and it has hit me pretty hard. His was the first name I went looking for when I came back to the game and I was surprised to not see Terra's name in WHO since I always assumed he would be here. I'm not even sure how to put what I'm feeling into words, especially through the tears. He was one of only two people who I became friends with outside of the game, even if it was only through text messaging. He helped me get through a rough patch in my life, even though he was going through his own at the time. As is the case with long distance friendships, they tend to drift apart, and this happened to us right around the time I left the game, unfortunately not completely on the best of terms due to my stubbornness. I miss you Justin, and know you were able to find forgiveness in your heart for some of the stupid things I said. You truly were a good friend both in and out of the game.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators