He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 05:32 PM CST
I hate being the bearer of such news, but I won't leave it up to someone else to post it. This is extremely hard for me to have to write so bear with me.

Leo Clark, the player of Darkskye passed away today from to complications due to an infection. He'd been in the hospital all week and his sister had kept in contact with us on his condition. Unfortunately, he deteriorated quickly and wasn't able to recover.

The family has asked that if anyone wished to do anything in his memory, to make a donation to the American Diabetes Association.

Leo was an avid fisherman in real life and that passion carried over into the game. He was the Speaker of several official orders, including the Apostles and more recently the Order of the Dragon Shield. He'll be missed by those of us that knew him well and appreciated his sense of humor. His posting name was Relayer, the amusing artwork recently done were all his creation.

I was one of the lucky few that got to talk to him by phone several times a month. I'm going to miss him terribly.
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 05:43 PM CST
Very sorry to hear this. :(

Solomon
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 05:44 PM CST

Thank you for posting that. He was a dear friend and will be missed.
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 05:50 PM CST
>Leo Clark, the player of Darkskye passed away today from to complications due to an infection.

Damn. We were good friends in the Zoluren Militia. Gonna miss that guy.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 05:58 PM CST

Leo was a great man with a wonderful sense of humor. He dearly loved DR and the people who play it. I'm gonna miss his great story telling that he entitled "Story Time With Uncle Darkie".
Please keep his family in your prayers.

~Ladeda~
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 06:15 PM CST

A sad loss for the DR community, he was a very good man, and a friend to many.

Please pass on my regards to his family Drexella

Dave, player of Somni
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 07:08 PM CST
Heck of a good guy, gonna miss him.

--
Player of Leech Farmer Nithhogr
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 08:07 PM CST
My heart goes out to his family at such a loss. Dark was a great fella, I'll miss him. A sad day

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast slows long enough to deeply inhale some of the swirling shadows surrounding it. After a moment, it sighs with great releif and blackness oozes from its ears and nostrils.
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/05/2012 08:20 PM CST

He was a good guy, one of the best. Loved doing Order things and always made people feel welcome at them. He will definately be missed and as someone with a relative with diabeties, I will and will most definatly make a donation in his name. Thank you for telling everyone what happened.
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/06/2012 08:15 PM CST
Such sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

~Jeanne, player of Valynn

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/07/2012 07:20 AM CST
Sad news indeed. He was a great guy and always a good sport. It's a huge loss.

You also see a shiny scorecard and a shiny scorecard.
Obvious paths: none.
> read scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Liurilias - 747"
> read other scorec
A shiny scorecard reads:
"Zerreck - 2456"
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/07/2012 08:49 AM CST
I am very saddened by this news. I hope his family and friends find comfort during this difficult time.

GameMaster Fhord, CE-Events Monster
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/07/2012 08:18 PM CST
For those that requested this info:

Leo C. Clark on March 5, 2012 of Glendora, age 57. Survived by his loving mother, Ruth Clark of Glendora. Also by beloved sisters, Karen Lewis and Diana Rambow and loving brother, Scott. Leo was an avid fisherman. Relatives and friends are invited to call on the family on Sunday, March 11 between 2 and 4pm at DANKS-HINSKI FUNERAL HOME, 125 N White Horse Pike at South Avenue, Lindenwold. In lieu of flowers, donations made to the Diabetic Research Assoc, 1413 Route 70 East, Cherry Hill NJ 08034 would be appreciated. Condolences may be left at www.dankshinskifuneralhome.com

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: He's gone fishing for good 03/18/2012 01:10 PM CDT
Wow--I'm really sorry to hear this. I've known Darkskye for so long IG that he seemed like a permanent fixture of Therengia to me. I will miss him very much.

RIP buddy.

~Mike/player of Gulphphunger