Veralika Update 11/23/2010 01:24 PM CST
Veralika's RL daughter contacted me and wanted me to pass along the following information:

My name is Victoria and I'm Veronica Langhart's daughter, she played Veralika (and many alts) in DragonRealms for about a decade. She passed away in September and I've been told her DR friends wanted to reach me and in turn I wanted to find a way to contact them so they could know I set up a donation fund in my mom's honor (through a charity that was special to her). I don't have a website set up for this, (I'm just not that tech-savvy), but if anyone wants to email me about donation information (the charity is "Wings for Hope") or just further info on Mom, they are welcome to.
Mom loved DR and since her passing I've discovered it allowed her to connect with an unimaginable amount of people.
My email address is: artsyvictoria@gmail.com

Solomon

Be our Facebook Pal!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DragonRealms/60215414412
Re: Veralika Update 11/23/2010 08:20 PM CST
Thanks for passing this along, Solomon. Glad to get back in touch with Vicky.

Jalika

After a long deliberation, the judge finally says, "Jalika, this court finds you innocent of the charges brought upon you. You are free to go. Guards, please return this woman's things.
Re: Veralika Update 12/01/2010 09:45 PM CST
Thank you very much. I miss her a lot.
Re: Veralika Update 12/26/2010 11:09 PM CST
I seriously hate seeing this folder updated. From Serenanna to Ketrianna, old Mendasity to Veralika - I'm just taken by surprise. Definitely not the folder to catch up on 3 years in one evening.