Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 05:32 AM CST
Would anyone happen to have a capture of Veralika's full look including the items she wore?

Thanks!

GM Alvy
Re: Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 08:12 AM CST
It's a start...

http://www.elanthians.com/index.php?get=player&c=Veralika

Although I gotta say I'm surprised a GM can't just manually get that stuff.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 09:27 AM CST
I had that much already but thank you. What I'm really looking for is a capture of her complete look that hopefully someone might have saved.

We don't have access to player accounts so we'd have no way of retrieving that information ourselves.

GM Alvy
Re: Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 04:31 PM CST
I searched my logs for "loo vera" and came up with this from about 2 years ago.

>loo vera
You see Captain Veralika Blaeney, Resurrector of Elanthia, a Gor'Tog Cleric.
Veralika has a heart-shaped face, deep-set stormy grey eyes, a freckled nose and dimples. She has emerald skin.
She is tiny for a Gor'Tog.
She is mature for a Gor'Tog.
She has a tattoo of a majestic phoenix rising from a burning pyre. Swirls of red-gold and blazing orange flames are inked between her shoulder blades, serving as a bright backdrop for the fierce centaur standing guard on her back.
A shadowy orb rippling with silver arcs of light hovers like a will-o-wisp, following her diligently.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a rainbowed chain balaclava, a gold eyebrow ring, some scarlet bone-rimmed spectacles, some colorful gidii-feather earrings, a somber black shaman's robe, a canvas sack, a deep emerald silk haversack adorned with an onyx crescent, a sturdy weapon harness, a sweeping pair of fiery silk phoenix wings, some enameled elbow spikes, some mail gloves, a heavy electrum friendship ring with smooth green glass beads, a silver and fire opal ring, a magnificent gold wedding band set with a dragon's scale sapphire, a majestic cambrinth ring set with a polished diamond phoenix, a serpentine-link hip chain with dangling silver bells, some iron knee spikes, a serpentine silver anklet with alternating silver and gold bell charms, some steel-toed footwraps with silver buckles, a delicate pair of slender-heeled crystal slippers etched with flame patterns, a flowing gossamer cloak embroidered with a majestic phoenix and a shadowy wolf and a dark stained target shield.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 08:48 PM CST
From April 30 of this year. I miss that lady.

You see Legendary Cleric Veralika Blaeney-Laplaz, Resurrector of Velaka, a Gor'Tog Cleric.
Veralika has a square-jawed face with laugh lines, pointed ears, almond-shaped stormy grey eyes, a freckled nose and dimples. She has emerald skin and a slender figure.
She is tiny for a Gor'Tog.
She is venerable for a Gor'Tog.
She has a tattoo of a majestic phoenix rising from a burning pyre. Swirls of red-gold and blazing orange flames are inked between her shoulder blades, serving as a bright backdrop for the fierce centaur standing guard on her back.
A luminous orb of coruscating rainbowed light hovers like a will-o-wisp, following her diligently.
She has faint scuffing to the right leg, faint scuffing to the left leg, faint scuffing to the back.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a scimitar in her right hand.
She is wearing a delicate pair of slender-heeled crystal slippers etched with flame patterns, a fine-linked chain coif woven with icy-blue metallic strands, a platinum eyebrow ring, a gold eyebrow ring, a mystic topaz nose stud set in platinum, a flowing gossamer cloak embroidered with a majestic phoenix and a shadowy wolf, a sturdy weapon harness, a deep emerald silk haversack adorned with an onyx crescent, a net duffel bag, a sweeping pair of fiery silk phoenix wings, some enameled elbow spikes, a pair of sapphire-tinted mail gloves set with a small disc, a delicate gold rose ring, a magnificent gold wedding band set with a dragon's scale sapphire, a filigree ivory pinky ring inlaid with delicate coral aenemones, a tarnished brass ring set with a ruby-eyed onyx adder, a lizardskin weapons belt with etched silver plates depicting ritual battle, a serpentine-link hip chain with dangling silver bells, some iron knee spikes, a cambrinth ankle cuff inlaid with bloodstone panthers to spell DAMARIS, a serpentine silver anklet with alternating silver and gold bell charms, some steel-toed footwraps with silver buckles and a somber black shaman's robe.

After a long deliberation, the judge finally says, "Jalika, this court finds you innocent of the charges brought upon you. You are free to go. Guards, please return this woman's things.
Re: Veralika's Look 11/17/2010 10:29 PM CST
Thank you both so much! It's exactly what I needed!

GM Alvy