A very special lady - Veralika 09/28/2010 09:42 PM CDT
I'm still a bit stunned at losing Veralika. She was Allurana's sister in DR and Vera and I both were devastated at that loss, and now losing Vera leaves such a huge chasm in the realms. She was such a special person and DR was very much a part of her life. She told me of some difficult times she's had recently and the thing that hurt her the most was being unable to be here, but she managed to come back. I was so delighted to see her again and we'd often sit and talk. I just can't imagine her not being here. Her loss brings such sadness. Veronica had a daughter in college, and a sister in Argentina. If anyone knows their name and address, please let me know. I've been here a very long time and have made some dear friends through the years. Veronica's friendship meant a great deal to me. I shall miss her. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

player of Daawnn
Re: A very special lady - Veralika 09/29/2010 12:25 AM CDT
Her daughter's name is Vicki/Victoria. Can't help on the address though.

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: A very special lady - Veralika 09/29/2010 11:40 AM CDT
Another sad loss. Never knew her well, but always, always enjoyed it when Flavius happened to run into her.

Clerics are just so cuddly you can't get mad at them, until they try to rip your soul out and chew on it like a candy bar.
Re: A very special lady - Veralika 09/29/2010 12:25 PM CDT
Veralika was always wonderful to run into in game. I will miss our conversations which were always fun. She was such a warm and joyful person that made many smile. I'm am truly saddened to hear the news of her passing.

Basthet