Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Player of Tiso & Ketrianna and others.. 06/18/2009 08:33 PM CDT

Posting the following on behalf of Max, player of Blasword:

I've been thinking it over for a while now and I've come to the conclusion that I ought to say something.

It has been a long time since I've even spoken to Kim, years even. We had our differences, many of them, but it would be wrong for me to not acknowledge that we did have a rather good friendship at one point for a significant time; I'd like to at least share some words to personally honor that.

There was a point where we RP'd together almost all the time, and even if not, we did talk in IMs almost every day. In DR I mainly knew her as Ketrianna and Hanah and we collaborated and helped each other out on many events, operations, plots, and schemes.

I cannot remember exactly when or why we became friends, but it had something to do with both of us splintering off from the Theren Guard and Hedeon in one of its much earlier incarnations. Those were amazingly fun and involved times for myself and they would not have been the same without Kim, who despite any criticism I could make was an excellently skilled role player and a good friend.

I am glad she was able to have the impact she did in DR, as she seemed to love participating and helping promote the role playing experience.

I thank her for both the good times and the bad times; memories may fade but experiences live with us forever.

Sincerely,
Max, the player of Blasword Maxson
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page