I know she hasn't played in awhile... 12/22/2006 09:00 PM CST
Not sure if there are many still around that recall Talladega, she stopped playing DR several years ago and was a game host for awhile too (1999-2000 I know for sure, not sure how long before or after that). I don't recall her GH name or her other characters names, but figured I'd post here that she passed away earlier today from a sudden heart attack. Not sure what the plans are yet, but figured I'd let folks know that knew her.

Ruatha
She was my RL sister and I blame her for getting me addicted to DR...
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 12/22/2006 10:07 PM CST
Oh dear...I'm very sorry to hear about that. :(

She will be missed, even more than she already was. Thanks for passing that along and know that your family is in my thoughts.

Solomon

What's going on?
http://www.livejournal.com/~drbubba

Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 12/22/2006 10:50 PM CST
I am so very sorry for your loss.

~Dulcinia

Kadru exclaims, "Nimmi has crazy eyes!"

Haha. Dulci thinks men can reach maturity... --Rayje

I dunno just seems like every woman just hisses when your name is mentioned... --Anonymous
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 12/26/2006 06:37 PM CST
Im sorry for your loss Ruatha. If you need a shoulder or anything I can offer, look me up.

Roboson

A dust bunny furtively tugs a label from Niteshiver's clothing that reads, "Closet Conservative".
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/01/2007 01:02 PM CST
>Not sure if there are many still around that recall Talladega, she stopped playing DR several years ago and was a game host for awhile too (1999-2000 I know for sure, not sure how long before or after that). I don't recall her GH name or her other characters names, but figured I'd post here that she passed away earlier today from a sudden heart attack. Not sure what the plans are yet, but figured I'd let folks know that knew her. Ruatha

I'm so sorry to hear this. Most would remember the name Seprin. We all moved to AC back in 2000 and then Ghost joined up, too. Lots of good times in many worlds. My sincere condolences to you and her family.

~~~
..player of Xochi

The Empathic Alliance - http://home.earthlink.net/~empathicshifting/
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/02/2007 08:18 AM CST
I'm sorry to hear this. Don't recall knowing her but if she was anything like you, she was one fine lady.

Bambina
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/05/2007 03:08 AM CST
Seprin, that was one of hers correct? I know she had a name similar to that but forgot the correct spelling. Thank you everyone that responded, the whole situation is... well a pain. She passed away right before Christmas, her, her husband and youngest child lived out of state and money is tight. I'll not go into the whole story, but we have yet to bury her ashes which leaves things unfinished so to speak. I hope everyone else had a happy new year.

Yes, she did go to AC, but I couldn't remember what year it was.

Ruatha
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/05/2007 09:52 AM CST
Ruatha - Seprin was her Empath, Tallie her cleric and her GH name we'll just let go. She went over to AC with us early 2000, Ghost showed up a few months later. Izrael, which was our Gm Jerry's brother went at the same time. Quite a group we had, and lots of good times.

Many are on tight budgets, but if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

Lori

~~~
..player of Xochi

The Empathic Alliance - http://home.earthlink.net/~empathicshifting/
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/06/2007 07:05 PM CST
I know this is late, I just found this post. I am so sorry to hear of your loss Ruatha. My prayers are with you and your family.

____
Mists and Magic, Ocean Breezes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: I know she hasn't played in awhile... 01/25/2007 07:23 AM CST
< Seprin was her Empath, Tallie her cleric and her GH name we'll just let go.>

Thank you, I had thought that was one of her characters names, but saw a similiar name in DR a few years ago and wasn't sure.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I wanted to say more but am at a loss for words The whole thing is still a shock.

Ruatha