Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/28/2009 02:56 AM CDT
If it was me, I'd buy/make generic tart crust, buy/make generic white chocolate cheesecake mix, poke in raspberries picked out of my garden and drizzle chocolate on top.

I like making things that come out of boxes whenever possible.

Rev. Reene

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/28/2009 05:10 AM CDT
I'd also go premade pie crust/tart crust.

Instead of premade cheesecake filling, a white chocolate mousse is actually very easy to make. My girlfriend and I have been into good eats recently and Alton Brown has a simple recipe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/good-eats/chocolate-mousse-recipe/index.html

Fresh raspberries and drizzle chocolate sauce or a chocolate raspberry purée.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/28/2009 10:10 AM CDT
Yum!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/28/2009 01:29 PM CDT
I think I gained 20 pounds reading this. MMMMMM.... Cheesecake

Miv
I would rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/28/2009 03:23 PM CDT
All right, I need to get a recipe for this and make it! I've created a few decadent sweets, but this is an easy match for them!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/29/2009 03:55 PM CDT
White Chocolate Cream cheese Raspberry Tart

Shortbread Tart Pastry

1 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup Icing sugar (powdered sugar)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
Place the flour and icing sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Cut the butter into
pieces and add to the bowl. Using the pulse function process the mixture until it
forms a ball.

White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling

8 ounces white chocolate melted
(I melt in the microwave on medium low heat in 20 to 30 second intervals) Stir in
between. Chocolate should not be hot.
8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
2 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup white sugar
2 to 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Fresh Raspberries
(enough filling for two pies)
Preheat oven to 425°F.

Prepare the crust first.
Divide dough into 4 equal pieces and place in the bottom of a tart pan with removable bottom. Using your fingers pat the dough evenly along the sides and bottom of the pan. Prick with a fork and put in the freezer for 15 minutes. Prick again. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden. Check after the first 6 or 7 minutes and if the pastry is rising
up, flatten gently with a fork. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack. Lower the temperature to 350°F

Filling

Beat the cream cheese with sugar until soft and creamy. Add the eggs and continue to beat. Beat in melted white chocolate, cream and vanilla. Decorate tart shell with raspberries. Slowly pour the cream cheese filling around the berries. Bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until the filling is set. Let cool on rack. May be decorated with melted chocolate.

~Eoworfinia~
Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen. Homer Simpson

Get the facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain
Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 09/29/2009 04:06 PM CDT
Oooh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Re: Does anyone know how to make this? 10/08/2009 04:10 PM CDT
yes thank you thank you thank you

--I've always held Elanthia's ultimate end will shortly follow after either an "Oops." or a "Hey, that's neat." from within a Moon Mage guild.-Z