A Farewell 04/09/2018 10:43 AM CDT
The following is written on a piece of parchment placed upon a table in the Tavern Troupe's recruiting office in the Crossing's Order Headquarters:

Dear Anjinson, Vixonia, Casimira, Bellicia and all beloved members of the Tavern Troupe,

I am heartbroken to announce my departure from the Order, and I thank you all for the giving me the opportunity to work with the finest creative community in Elanthia. I joined the Tavern Troupe very early after arriving in the Crossing, and, knowing no one, you took me in and made me feel like family. I am grateful in a way that shall never fade with time or distance; however, the cowardly and despicable actions of one I once deemed a friend, have forced me to consider my own happiness in relation to the well being of the Troupe, and I decided to leave, so as not to harm the integrity of the community I have come to love.

Working with you has been the greatest happiness of my life, and I hope that our friendship will continue no matter what path we may find ourselves on.

Farewell, my friends, and may Faenella, Meraud and all of the immortals watch over you and inspire all your wondrous arts.

With all my love and affection,

Tirost