Reviving and Revitalizing The Tavern Troupe Performing Order 09/03/2016 03:55 PM CDT

Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm pleased to announce that, effective immediately, I will be spearheading the restoration of The Tavern Troupe Performing Order as its Speaker. For those who do not know me, I am Anjinson Shilanthor, the former Treasurer of the Troupe under Kasto's leadership. Kasto had brought me on in his early stages of restoring the Troupe then, which was several years ago. Together, along with many amazing and helpful Officers and Members, we brought the Order to new heights and a higher standard of operation for the benefit of Zoluren as well as other provinces. The Tavern Troupe holds a very special place in my heart, it gave me purpose, years ago, when I had retired from the Paladin guild and opened up so many new doors to the community. It is my goal to bring the Order back to its former glory and expand upon it, build a team of fantastic Officers as well as garner new relationships with potential members, both fresh-faced and experienced.

Currently, at this juncture, I am making the Order HQ (One block east of the bank through the double doors in Crossing) my office. I implore any person interested in learning about what the Troupe does or is wanting to join/rejoin to come visit. As we had done in the past, I will be scheduling interviews/auditions for all positions (General Members/Council Members/Officers) so if any of those tickle your fancy please let me know so we can set something up.

I hope to gain the trust of all in this endeavor and ask for your support, not just for me but for the community as a whole. I believe Elanthia thrives from the services the Troupe offers and ensures all who engage or witness its splendor will experience the joy it brings.

My thanks to all who read this and show support,

Anjinson Shilanthor
Speaker of The Tavern Troupe Performing Order
Re: Reviving and Revitalizing The Tavern Troupe Performing Order 09/05/2016 06:59 PM CDT
Anjinson,

Look forward to discussing the restoration of the Tavern Troupe with you.

Respectfully,

Derivan
Re: Reviving and Revitalizing The Tavern Troupe Performing Order 01/12/2017 09:57 PM CST
Hiya! I know this post is months old, but I'm new in town. After hearing tales of the Troupe from my very elderly aunties I'd love to find out about joining! I found the Order HQ, and I suppose I could just loiter there to see if someone shows up, but Silvyrfrost would get pretty annoyed with me. Hope to connect soon!

Bead Dealande, presently of The Crossing
Re: Reviving and Revitalizing The Tavern Troupe Performing Order 01/12/2017 10:54 PM CST
Hello hello! We are currently looking for new members, so it would be wonderful to catch up with you soon. Perhaps you can come to the play that we're putting on? You can introduce yourself to our Speaker, Anjinson. I'm sure he'd love to meet you. Feel free to find me wandering around the Crossing as well. Take care!

Prydaen Bardess, Proud member of the Tavern Troupe Performing Order