Macabre at the Wala! 10/12/2013 07:08 AM CDT
Some of you may have noticed that the Tavern Troupe has invaded the Wala today. It is with great pride that I announce our "Macabre at the Wala" party and performances to be held there; and you're invited to attend!

As per the event post, the schedule is as follows:
* 6:00 PM Eastern -- Murderous Games Galore! Try your hand at some of our wonderful games, this time with a bit of a darker spin. Act like an Assassin, Mystery Murderer and Homicidal Trivia are just a few of the exciting activities we have in store! Also, you can be sure we've got some awesome prizes to give out to our winners!
* 8:00 PM Eastern -- Some Killer Songs! A special selection of songs which we hope will slay the audience. Each one, an original piece of work crafted and presented by members of the Tavern Troupe Performing Order.
* 9:00 PM Eastern -- Gifts! What more is there to say? Come on down and grab a special memento of your time with us.
* 10:00 PM Eastern -- A Macabre Presentation! Our grand finale! Written by the Tavern Troupe's own, a short narration on death with accompaniment from a handful of our talented actors.

For the "Murderous Games Galore!" I've got some very amazing prizes to award folks with. I dare say that they are some of the best prizes we've offered since I've been with the Troupe. "Some Killer Songs" will feature a small number of performances from the Troupe's own talented writers and performers. We've scheduled time for folks to get "Gifts!" so be sure to swing on by and grab one. This will also act as a moment for folks to chit chat before the... "A Macabre Presentation" Which will serve as our finale to the day's events.

I encourage everyone to attend.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.