February Events! 02/03/2013 08:21 AM CST
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in for a moment and tell you all about our events for this month. If you check out the calendar (http://forums.play.net/calendar?game=dragonrealms) you'll see that the Tavern Troupe Performing Order has arranged for an entire week + 1 day for our Winter Raffle and Ball. Since I'm sure there will be a few of questions about it, I'm going to give everyone the low down here. If you have a question on something not covered in this post, go ahead and e-mail me or contact Kasto in game.

-RAFFLE-
Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Winter Raffle

When:
Friday, Feb 17 - 23, 2013 All-Day

Where:
Crossings, Order Headquarters. (From the bank: Go east, go headquarters.)

Description:
The Tavern Troupe Performing Order is celebrating the arrival of the season with style! Meet up with one of the Troupe members at the Order Headquarters in Crossings to purchase a ticket to join in their Winter Raffle. Tickets cost five platinum each and a list of items included in the raffle can be found here( https://docs.google.com/document/d/132baWDqY9HZ4WKYHOylFuEK3BHdhisYgpRHDVLW-FVo/edit?usp=sharing ). The names will be drawn on Sunday, the 24th, at the Tavern Troupe Winter Ball.

Details:
Either Kasto or the Troupe's Vice-Speaker, Eriniel, will be hanging around in the HQ building. You might even see a little announcement in the game that one of us is there, so you'll known when to swing by. If you choose to purchase a ticket, your name will be placed into the drawing a.k.a. our raffle software and it will be assigned a numerical value.

Each ticket purchase is entered in separately IE: Bob buys 5 tickets, Bob's name is placed into the system five times and assigned 5 different numbers. Yes, you can purchase multiple tickets. Yes, this will improve your chances of having your name drawn.

I have some wonderful items put up on the list, and might add more depending on how many tickets are getting sold. There are 15 there now, will probably add another 5 sometime today.

-BALL-
Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Winter Ball

When:
Sun, February 24, 10pm – 11pm EST

Where:
Half Pint Inn, Crossing.

Description:
In celebration of the season the Tavern Troupe has organized a wonderful party for your entertainment. The Troupe's "Winter Ball" is a chance for everyone to gather and socialize with friends or dance with their loved ones. Costumes and masks are not required, but are definitely encouraged! Also, the Speaker of the Troupe, Kasto del'Fawkraste will read off the names of any winners from the Tavern Troupe Winter Raffle. So come and party with us!

NOTE: If you are unable to make it, and you have purchased a raffle ticket, a list of winners will be posted to the public boards. If you are one of the winners, your item will be held until you claim it.

Details:
Does anyone ever really need a reason to gather with friends and make with the social pleasantries (or, unpleasantries if that's your thing) over a nice drink? Well if you're one of those people who need that reason, I have one word for you: Winter!

Dress up! Dress down? Wear a mask if you'd like. This is a ball! Rub elbows with the twisted minds running the Tavern Troupe or chat it up with that mysteriously attractive stranger that you just met. Bring a date! Find a date there! Who knows? If you like to cut a rug, the Half Pint Inn has a lovely dance floor that is perfect for sweeping that special someone right off their feet.

I'll be announcing the winners of the Winter Raffle at 11pm EST and we will see how long it takes the party to fizzle out after that. As with any Tavern Troupe gathering, there will be a special gift for attendee's and a selection of snacks/drinks provided.

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.