Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Grand Re-Opening Party and Auction 08/26/2012 02:04 PM CDT
Hey everyone!

To celebrate the Troupe's re-opening I have set up this Party and Auction to go on tonight. What I plan to do is have a small party from 6-7 and an auction to follow after until whenever I run out of stuff or bidding slows down. Everyone is invited to attend and we plan to start setting up in the Trader's Guild Auction Foyer slightly before our event start time (Probably around 5:30pm EST) so feel free to come down early if you want.

The three contests will be:
-The Drunken Performer
*Players will use act,smile,frown, ponder, etc. to do their best imitation of a drunk.
IE:(Kasto wobbles a bit before falling into a wall, leaning against it for support he struggles to get his legs underneath him before falling to the ground in a heap.)
-The Roughneck Bouncer
*Players will use act, smile, frown, ponder, etc. to do their best imitation of a bouncer throwing someone out of the bar.
IE:(Kasto grabs a drunken man in a headlock, slamming his face into the wall several times before dragging him kicking and screaming out the door.)
-The Laughing Joker
*Jokes, what else?

OFFICIAL POST:
Time: Around 6:00pm EDT
General Info: The Tavern Troupe Performing Order is re-opening its doors to the public and they invite you to come and celebrate with them. Join in on some of our contests and meet the new faces behind the scenes. At the end of the night there will be a grand auction of some of the things we no longer need in the prop closet. This will be THE party of the year, so don't miss out!

The Shard Sentinel nods to Alexii and says, "Yes, you may pass."
Alexii says, "Sucker!"
Re: Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Grand Re-Opening Party and Auction 08/27/2012 12:28 AM CDT
Massive thank-you to everyone who came out for our first auction, we were able to raise over 6k to go towards our Order House. I'm pretty sure the most bid on item was that belt-worn claymore sheath which went for 2k. However, we did not even get close to putting a dent in all the stuff I have piled up for selling. So, we'll have to do it again.

The contests were super fun, and I only wish more people would have stepped forward to join in on them. It's nice to see people thinking on their feet a little and play a role, if only for one or two commands. I'll probably continue this format of games and then auction for the future. Thanks to Jerodan, Osus, and Tenike for jumping on every contest and winning our wonderful prop prizes.

Keep your eyes on our folder here and the Zoluren Events folder for the next auction date.

Final Note: Sortny is awesome. Remember that when you do your daily DR. :)

Alexii says, "Sucker!"
Tavern Troupe Performing Order: Another Party and Another Auction 09/15/2012 08:05 AM CDT
I totally didn't sell all the stuff I've set aside from the last auction, so we're gonna do it again! Same format as the last time, a few games and a little bit of socialization before the selling of vaulted treasures. Again, we will have three little contests during the party before the auction and you can have a chance to win your very own unique item as a prize. The contests this time will be:

- The Angry Conductor
* Players will act their best imitation of a conductor trying to bring order to their musicians.
IE: (Kasto taps his conductor's stick on the podium loudly, the pit of musicians ignore him and continue on with their conversation about exchange rates.)
- The Flustered Performer
* Players will act their best imitation of a performer getting ready for a show.
IE: (Kasto sticks his head out the door and says, "I asked for only blue ones! What are all these green and red ones doing here! Are you trying to ruin my show!)
- The Immovable Doorman
* Players will act their best imitation of a doorman at a venue or club.
IE: (Kasto sticks his clipboard in front of a patron and says, "Hey, guy! I don't see your name on my list and this is a private party. I could look again... if you could make it worth it to me.")

OFFICIAL POST:
Time: Around 6:00pm EDT
General Info: The Tavern Troupe Performing Order is re-opening its doors to the public and they once again invite you to come and celebrate with them. Join in on some of our contests and meet the new faces behind the scenes. At the end of the night there will be another grand aucion of some of the things we no longer need in the prop closet. The last party was pretty good, but we know you can all do better. Come prove it!

Alexii says, "Sucker!"