Hangin with the Troupe April 2010 & MAY. 05/01/2010 05:32 AM CDT
Thanks all that came for April's Tavern Troupe event.
Gift Box Prize:
You tap a silver tankard that you are wearing.
>l tank
A porcelain charm hangs from the neck of the container with twine that wraps around the neck of a figurine. The miniature body looks remarkably like Lyras as it dangles lifelessly from the flask. A silhouette of a cheering crowd is painted at the base of the tankard. Seared writing reading "SOON" is scratched off and beside it is a freshly scrawled "FINALLY".

Thanks to Lyneya and DR Orders we were able to have a Tachid, Sahfra and Lyras kick doll made(Look was 'complete with a kick me sign attached to the back') Each found a new home with the contest winners where the participants had to act out their favorite. Ongoing throughout the event we had a Scared Lyras Pinata that I, Lanita, had stored from a long ago event and everyone that stuck around had multiple tries at bashing this much more tamer version. As usual we also had gweth trivias running on the theme of our Necromancers and those involved in the past with them.

*UPCOMING EVENT*

Elanthia's Best Dance Crew!
MAY 30th 8pm Est.

This month's Happiest Hour we challenge all of you to a dance off ! Be it a solo, with a group, with swords, fire, ribbon thingies or whatever, bring it and show us who IS Elanthia's Best Dance Crew!!

OOC: Perform an act to show off and compete. If you need assistance please see one of our badged Tavern Troupers.

Thanks again to all the Troupers and all those that have been attentive to Tavern Troupe's efforts in making this a more enjoyable Elanthia for all! Huzzah!!

With all my 'Awwwrs',

Lanita

http://www.TavernTroupe.net
Re: Hangin with the Troupe April 2010 & MAY. 05/01/2010 07:34 PM CDT
Was fun Lani, thanks!
Re: Hangin with the Troupe April 2010 & MAY. 05/02/2010 05:13 PM CDT
Welcome!

http://www.TavernTroupe.net